Sunday, April 24, 2005
Whatever happened to MC Skat Cat?
People ask me what I think about American Idol and to be honest I haven't seen an episode since the season one finale. I only watched it because I had somehow been made aware of that curly-haired twat who ended up losing to Kelly Clarkson. I was so terrified of that no -talent feeb winning that I watched and actually voted for Ms. Clarkson, time I'm sure I'll want back on my deathbed.
I'm no Kelly Clarkson fan, but every time I hear her inoffensive recorded pap I thank God almighty that Sideshow Idol has fallen to such a level of obscurity that I can't even remember his name. I think he gives one-dollar handies at a Greyhound station in Tempe, Arizona.
Clay Aiken sucks as well, but I wasn't aware of him until after he lost. I'm so pissed that I know who he is.


2 Comments:

Blogger MsHellion said...

Don't feel so bad about voting for Clarkson. I am on a personal campaign to see that Bo Bice wins this year's Idol. I have never been into the show, but somehow got suckered in this time. Bo is a rocker, which is not what Idol typically produces. I want Rock 'n' Roll to win, dammit. No more Britney Spears wannabe types. No more, I tell you!

Blogger Onyx said...

I'm offended that you placed him in Tempe, AZ. Couldn't you have picked someplace more appropriate, say like Mesa, AZ? Or Death Valley?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer