Wednesday, June 29, 2005
The 20 Q's
I took this from Dena who took it from F Vo who took it from someone who is of no relevance here. I love these things for days when I have nothing, and baby is this one of those days.

1. Tell me something obvious about you.
I have a strange sense of humor.

2. Tell me something about you that many don't know.
The scent of my urine is not affected by mass consumption of asparagus.

3. What is your biggest fear?
"Death", with "life" a close second.

4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
There are no short cuts where I live. Every single road is under construction.

5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money?
True love.

6. What is your most treasured possession?
My Homer Simpson pez dispenser.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
Procrastinate.

8. What is your favorite lie to tell?
No, I don't hate you at all.

9. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again.
Receive a blowjob from an off-duty stripper while drunkenly leaning against a dumpster in the parking lot of the Phoenix Hill Tavern.

10. Are you the jealous type?
Quite the opposite. I give the false impression that I don't care.

11. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to?
I've never said no to pizza. Ever.

12. What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
Refer to my answer to question 9.

13. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
Execute a violent overthrow of the U.S. government.

14. When was the last time you cried?
This past Sunday. The time before that was during the series finale of Dharma and Greg.

15. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
Something else has always mattered.

16. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
Christ no. I don't feel comfortable in public.

17. Name something embarrassing you did while drunk.
Answered these questions.

18. Name one person, past or present, with whom you'd like to spend the day.
Pepe Frias, utility infielder for the 1976 Montreal Expos.

19. Name one place you've never been and would like to go, and why.
Seattle, because it' dreary and angst-ridden.

20. What's the story behind your online persona/name?
Yournamehere is a bad joke that prepares the reader for the string of bad jokes to come.


12 Comments:

Blogger egan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger egan said...

Seattle huh? Angst is exported in masses from here to Portland and Anchorage. I have to say this fair town of mine is pretty sweet and I have seen a fair amount of this country, Canada, and Europe. Come for a weekend and I will give you an amazing tour! Maybe we can fulfil number nine somehow at the same time.

Blogger yournamehere said...

egan, I was being serious as far as that question is concerned. I've seen most of the American cities I've wanted to see, with the exception of the Emerald City.

Blogger Maddie said...

Not affected by urine, eh?

All I have to do is think about asparagus and I pee funny.

Blogger yournamehere said...

Flesh,
You've been to the Phoenix Hill Tavern in Louisville, Ky?

Blogger Heather said...

I can't believe your telling people about our encounter at Phoenix Hill!!!! That was supposed to be a beautiful, private moment just between us!!!!

Blogger egan said...

Evil, so true or there are some great lays near the airport.

Blogger Cincysundevil said...

#14. I cry that Dharma & Greg even made it onto the air and into syndication.

Blogger egan said...

100 episodes of crap.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing to add to this post other than it's a funny blog you've got here man. I'll be back for sure.

Blogger Andi said...

I can sleep now knowing that your urine isn't affected by mass consumption of asparagus.

Blogger poet1b said...

K, this one of of the few places I go for excitement these days.

1. Something obvious, I have blue eyes. 2. Secrets, can't tell. 3. Fear, getting caught. 4. Short cuts, only when I am in a hurry. 5. Money cant' buy great sex. 6. Most treasured, Aside from my dick? small tool pouch 7. What I hate most that I do often? Nothing. 8. Favorite lie, I ain't doin nothing. 9. Something I really, really want to do again?, There are several women who fit that bill. 10. When I was young I was the jealous type, now, who cares. 11. who can't I say no to? A certain segment of the female population. 12. Nicest thing ever? My mother bore me. 13. Something Crazy, I'm with ya Todd, viva la revolution. 14. Last time I cried? Tonight, at Spiderman 3. 15. Last time something was so good, nothing else mattered. Time with my daughter. 16. comfortable without my shirt, only some times. 17. Something embarrassing while drunk? Crawled across floor begging for a hot woman. 18. Person most like to spend a day with? J.C. 19. Place where I would like to go, but have never been? Besides numerous females I could name? Buenos Aires maybe. Story behind my internet name, supposed to be 1ab, as in wannabe.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer