Sunday, May 10, 2009
Stripper Wisdom
Okay, I went to a strip club Saturday night. However, in my defense, THERE WERE NAKED GIRLS THERE!

I was sitting at a table when a young "club employee" sat down next to me. I thought she was going to ask me to spend lots of money on her. Instead she just started talking like a stripper all hopped up on uppers. Some of her memorable quotes:

-"I hate it when a guy farts while sitting at my stage, because hey...I'm the one with her asshole showing. Who do you think everyone's going to blame for the smell?"

-(Grabs another stripper's tit) "That never gets old."

-"Strippers love candy. The next time you come here, fill your pants with candy. Strippers will take the candy right out of your pants."

-"I really hate guys who wear Ed Hardy. They're always dicks."

This may have been the gem of the evening:

-"I still like watching the other girls take their clothes off every night, even though...you know...I show my pussy for a living."

Sure, Bill Clinton made it possible to be both liberal and a boob enthusiast, but the feeling that there's a touchy uncle in this girl's past is very troubling to me.


7 Comments:

Blogger kate sweeten said...

I don't know about the other stuff, but I'm totally with the stripper on the whole Ed Hardy thing.

You make me almost want to go to a titty bar tonight.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I think you've found a new calling. You could be a therapist for strippers.

Blogger ThatGirl said...

There is never a dull moment in your life.

Touchy Uncle? I bet Uncle did a lot more that touch.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I learned a lot from this post.

Blogger DanceFan said...

I always enjoy a good strip club story!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer