Monday, May 02, 2005
Enough Already!!
Why do we still have people who call undue attention to their cell phone conversations? They practically scream into the phone as their arms flail about, saying to the world, "Pay attention to me. My wireless pacifier validates my otherwise meaningless existence." Do they think this impresses anyone? This isn't 1989. No one cares.
Everyone has a cell phone. Right now, as you read this, an illiterate hillbilly is taking a dump in an outhouse while talking on his cell phone. There's a third world villager whose diet consists of rat-ass on roof shingles and cesspool run-off. Don't believe me? Call his cell phone.
Get it, assholes? WE. ARE. NOT. IMPRESSED.


5 Comments:

Blogger MsHellion said...

WHAT?!? I couldn't hear you. I'm on my cell phone.

Blogger Heather said...

You should look into getting a cell phone...it will up your coolness factor.

Blogger Drive by Commenter said...

Yea, well, I can play Pacman on mine. How cool is that?

Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

I'm impressed that an inbred hillbilly in an outhouse can get good cell phone reception.

Blogger yournamehere said...

Oh, he totally has Verizon.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer