Thursday, October 02, 2008
My Favorite Clip Ever
This has been all over the internets, but I love this clip for so many reasons. Watch it and then we'll discuss its brilliance.



-Yeah, that's a pretty even split. Something tells me you're always going to get the tiny piece of pizza when you share a pepperoni pie with this guy.

-Watch the guy near the back try to vote for McCain until his wife rips his arm out its socket pulling it down. He eventually "votes" for Obama, so he either misunderstood the question or his wife better follow him into the booth on election day.

-At the end, when the Fox News guy says it's split, the crowd laughs at him.

-Notice when the reporter asks "Who's gonna vote for McCain?" he raises his hand, but when he asks about Obama, he has both hands on the microphone. So we can count his vote for McCain (big surprise) and let's go ahead and count the guy who almost lost an arm. Two votes in a room full of old white people in Scranton, PA is a pretty good showing for Cap'n McGrouchy. Or is it?

-Actually, it's just dumb luck that Fox News stumbled into a diner full of original New Deal enthusiasts. Either that or they're pranksters and do the same thing in McCain's favor when MSNBC comes to town.


4 Comments:

Blogger foundinidaho said...

That lady better not stray from her husband's side come election day.

Every vote counts.

Except in Utah of course, where mine would be absolutely worthless.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

So, if Pennsylvania mysteriously goes to McCain ...

Blogger the_LuLi said...

I wish I was born over there only so I could vote for Obama.. I'd even stick up one of them signs for the front of my house and it'd be an educated vote, I promise..

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Fair and balanced.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer