Saturday, November 08, 2008
Yee haw! We done elected ourselves a hot ass judge!
Yeah, so Barack Obama is America's first black president. That's great, but what about this country's shocking reluctance to elect inexperienced, unqualified, attractive young women as district judges? Louisville is not afraid to take the lead in righting this horrible wrong.

29-year-old Katie King was just elected to the position of District Court Judge. Here's her commercial:





I don't think they said her name enough. And "I can do it, because I've done it" is either the dumbest or most brilliant political slogan ever. I can't decide.

For a different side of Katie, check out this distributed attack ad.

Yeah, that's our judge's tramp stamp. And that's our judge apparently doing "The Worm".

That ad was distributed by some fringe group called Citizens for Family and Moral Values, who are apparently a bunch of killjoys. I didn't vote for Katie, but I sure would party with her, and isn't that just as important?

There were also news reports about a former boyfriend calling 911 because Katie was trying to break down his front door; and the fact that she called her female supervisor a "fucking cunt" at a staff meeting; and how she had a terrible attendance record at her last job. But somehow, Katie King prevailed.

Oh, did I mention that her father is President of the Louisville City Council and spent a lot of his own money and political clout to get daddy's little girl elected? Yeah, there's that.

So here's to "Judge" Katie King, for proving that as long as you're attractive and well-connected you can achieve anything.

Damn. I promised myself I wouldn't cry.


5 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Judge Judy would eat her alive.

Blogger Nadya said...

What about proving that if you're blonde and have a cute accent you can do just about anything... or wait... is that just down here?

Blogger Chloe said...

I've been lurking a bit here- and I can't stop laughing. It's just too funny. Man, I love me some politics. :D

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

I predict that my generation (I'm a year younger than King) will have the sexiest officeholders ever. MySpace and Facebook will be a gold mine for incriminating photos, and it will not matter. Because we will actively seek out that sort of thing. And I will feel like an underachiever yet again.

Oh, wait, she's the boss's kid? Eh.

Blogger Kate said...

Holy Wow!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer