Friday, February 27, 2009
Fire Marshall Bill's Been Working Out

The Hot Chicks with Douchebags site is a constant source of hilarity, but they almost shit the bed with this horror-rape of a picture.

This guy is all kinds of Wrong. He's a Wrong Variety Pack, from his burnt sienna tan to his teeny tiny legs.

And he works hard to look like this! Think of the hours in the weight room, the pharmacy of steroids injected, and the ten days he vacationed on the surface of the sun; all so he could be mocked by some fat guy from Kentucky.

He completely ruined that woman. "Babe, if you wanna be with me, you need to step up your extreme weightlifting and unhealthy tanning. I like my gals mannish and leathery."

Or to be fair, maybe she ruined him. Maybe he was your typical guy, going to the gym to lose his middle-age gut, when the goddess Testosteronous entered his life. "You need sun and steroids, honey. I want your scrotum to look like rotten fruit."

At least they have each other.


11 Comments:

God damn man, I love you.

Blogger Stella Dean said...

I love you man.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

He looks like the Joker disfigured him.

Blogger tinkalicious said...

Holy (left out in the sun too long)
Crap!

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

That reminds me, I need a new handbag.

Blogger lp said...

that picture made me unbelievably sad for some reason.

Blogger Miss Melissa said...

Best post title ever.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i am dead now, thanks.

Blogger ThatGirl said...

and THIS is why we love you so..
I literally YELPED when i saw that! He looks like THING from fantastic four!

Jesus H., that guy's face makes Jack Palance's look like a new baby's ass. "The 10 days he vacationed on the surface of the sun." I almost shot water out of my nose! Hilarious!!!

Blogger Heather said...

W T F is wrong with his face?!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer