Monday, March 15, 2010
What is Lindsay Doing?


Is she...

-Auditioning for the title role in Michael Jackson:His Final Days?

-Giving my coworkers new ideas for douchey headwear?

-Getting ready to play bass for My Chemical Romance?

Yeah, I said a few years ago I'd stop making fun of Lindsay Lohan, but...I'm a liar, ok? Just look at her! She looks like an annoying minor character in a Tim Burton movie. It's not like Tim Burton would cast Lindsay in one of his films, because she would show up drunk and disrupt his set, but still...

Of course, Lindsay is an American citizen and has every right to become the girl who frightens children at street fairs. I have the urge to buy a hand-crafted glass bong from her, and I don't even smoke pot.


6 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

What is around her neck?

If I ever want to lose my boner, I think of her.

Blogger Unknown said...

The outfit inspired by Milli Vanilli, the bloat, Judy Garland.

Creepy.

Blogger Heather said...

Sweet Jesus!
She is scary!

She looks like monkey with that hat on. Where's the organ grinder?

Blogger Stormin said...

Wow, talk about a downhill slide. She's making Brittney Spears look like... Yeah I got nothing there, she just looks pretty shitty/crazy too.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer