Wednesday, August 10, 2005
It Just Cannot Be That Good
I talked once before about my friend who is being used by some tramp, but it is way out of control now.

For the uninitiated, my friend met a young lady at a car wash and about ten minutes later she was the epicenter of his existence. There's nothing really wrong with that except this woman is a freeloading hussy. She has two kids but no job. Her sister lives with her and also doesn't have a job.

Here is my friend's day in a fucking nutshell: He has the same shitty job that I have, so his morning and afternoon are no tiptoe through the tulips. He's at work at 6am, probably a good six hours before his girlfriend drags her trampy ass out of bed. He gets off work at 3pm and is rewarded by having to go over to her house and drive her, her kids, and her sister all over town because she doesn't own a car. Whatever they do, wherever they go, he pays for all of it.

I asked him why she doesn't have a job, and he said "She has to watch the kids." Okay, sis can watch the kids, since she's out of work. Or if this woman, who let my friend, a total stranger, be alone with her children less than forty-eight hours after meeting him, is such a protective mother, then the sister can get a fucking job. Sis is only seventeen, but school is out....start flipping burgers! They leech off of my friend but she's too good to work at McDonald's? Are they holding out for the return call from NASA?

There's a grandmother in the picture, who SURPRISE doesn't have a job, but she charges money to babysit her own grandchildren. "Shit, gotta have Bingo money." When my friend wants to actually go out on a date with just his girlfriend, he has to cough up money to her mom to watch her kids. The sister is presumably too busy trolling for cock to be bothered.

The final straw as far as I'm concerned occurred on Monday. My friend lost his PDA device we use at work. Our company charges $500.00 for a lost or stolen PDA. Speaking of stolen, he thinks his girlfriend or her sister may have taken the PDA and sold it to a pawn shop. Draining him of his every spare penny apparently wasn't enough; they had to take something that will end up costing him $5oo and hock it for $50. Even if they didn't take it, the fact that he suspects they did is a sure sign he should run far far away from these people. Will he? Well, he knows he should, but...

He tells me she's hot. He tells me she's wild in bed. No one is that hot. No one is that wild in bed. I wouldn't put up with this amount of shit if she looked like Jessica Alba's prettier cousin and her pussy spun cotton candy. I did feel sorry for him, but not now; not when he's going to let her steal from him just so he can continue fucking her. I've never met this girl and I don't need to; I've met her type. She and her whole family are the personifications of the stereotypical Vegas con artist. She's lazy and stupid so she uses the only thing she has that's of value - her twat - to make a living. She's worse than a whore....at least a girl at a brothel fucking strangers for cash has the whole Truth in Advertising thing in her favor. That my friend has such low self-esteem is truly quite pathetic.
PROGRAM NOTE: I'VE POSTED AN UPDATE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION


12 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Yuck all around.

Blogger Andi said...

And I think I saw a cotton candy spinning girly-part on a website once. Or maybe it was a snowcone machine.

Blogger Modigliani said...

very yucky all around.

Why is this woman attractive to him again????
Sex cancels out all that other outrageous crap? YIKES! ... talk about sCaRy! I hope he snaps out of it quick, but it doesn't sound like he will.

:(

Blogger HeavensLilDevyl said...

wow...that's really sad :(. I hope your friend wises up soon. As for her? Karma baby...and she's brewing up some nastiness!

Blogger MsHellion said...

Big T, you just told Dave's story, right down to the sister and Grandma. Is this woman's name Brenda? Jesus. If your friend needs a talkin' to, have him call Dave. He'll tell your buddy exactly where that shit gets you.

Blogger egan said...

I don't see what's wrong here Todd. Seems perfectly normal for this guy to drive her kids around town and pay for all her shit. That's what my wife did for me before we got married.

Blogger egan said...

And of course, I was kidding.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Love ya YNH, but on this matter we part company. Your friend gets zero sympathy from me. Nada. Zilch. If he wants to follow his dick around like a brainless fucktard then he gets what he deserves. You know what kind of woman wants a guy who will do absolutely anything to get laid? The kind of woman he has. If he wants a woman who is worthwhile, then he better reorganize his priorities.

Oh, and nonvocabulum makes an excellent point. Why was she at a carwash anyway?

Blogger Blonde said...

Thanks for your compliment on my blog :).

I think that you need to start participating in HNT!

Blogger Unknown said...

Personal Digital Assistant. Palm Pilot (which I thought was someone who mastubated too much) type things.

I had friend who fell for a stripper in college. She stole his liver. Well, it was almost that bad.

Blogger yournamehere said...

UPDATE: I called my friend and casually asked him, "Who was your girlfriend with when you met her at the car wash?" thinking it would be a car-having friend of hers (or her pimp). It was her carless sister she was with. Apparently the car wash was attached to a gas station/food mart and located in a shady area of town I lovingly refer to as "Dirty Henderson". So, the love of his life and future sis-in-law were HANGING OUT AT THE CONVENIENCE STORE like a couple of ovary-clad Beavis and Butt-heads.

Also, I forgot to mention, her "ex" lived in her old apartment building and when the girlfriend saw him sitting on his balcony drinking lighter fluid or whatever, she put her arm around my friend and yelled, "I got a new boyfriend now!" This was after the first date.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I rest my case.

Damn. I shoulda been a lawyer. I'd be rich now.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer