Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Untitled
I came home today and read Crystal's blog; she just found out today that her best friend, who lives in another state, died on Saturday. Since I just returned from visiting my friends in another state, my mind is racing right now; it took me hours to be able to write about this. Crystal's name is under my VIP blog list; if you please, go to her site and read her touching tribute to her friend. He was a fellow blogger and a talented writer.

I didn't know I could feel so sad about "strangers". I put the word in quotations because I read these blogs and I feel as if I know you all, at least a part of you. Tomorrow I'll post the blog I composed before I found out about this tragedy, because my silly blog is how I deal with harsh realities. To all of my friends, the ones I saw this past weekend in Louisville and the ones I know through blogging, I cherish each and every one of you.


5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

We heart you too!

Blogger Blonde said...

I love you lots, YNH.

My blog wouldn't be the same without you ;).

I want to be in your Entourage when I get to Vegas. I want to be your Johnny Drama...

Blogger Blonde said...

I forgot to add that I love you even though I am not VIP enough to get a link ;).

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

wow, i never thought about what it would be like to lose a blogger friend. that would be really hard to deal with becaue you dont really know them in reality but you know their deepest (and sometimes darkest) thoughts.

Blogger Narrator said...

Todd, <3

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer