Sunday, August 07, 2005
I am fucking drunk
I drank enough bourbon tonight to make Willie Nelson piss in three different directions at the same time. And now I'm drinking beer. Here are some incoherent ramblings based on what I've experienced on this trip thus far:

According to a tourist guide I picked up in the airport {Louisville has tourists?) ninety percent of the country's disco balls are made right here in Louisville. First of all, who are these interloping mother fuckers making the other ten percent? Get off of our turf, fucknuts. Also, is there really a market for disco balls? Do they sell them to VFW posts and bad high school prom committees?

I was at a bar tonight and the band had a one-legged guitarist. They used his removed titanium leg as a tip jar. Swear to God.

I haven't been on the right side of town to see mullets. I'll have to look for some tomorrow.

After we left the bar we ate at a place called LaBamba's whose slogan is "Burritos as Big as Your Head." The place is open from 11am till 5am and I think it's only one shift. Those are some hard working mother fuckers.

Really, once you turn thirty you should lose the high school class ring.

I see three keyboards right now but I'm aiming for the one in the middle.

I'm at my friends Dave and Alisha's house typing this. It's Alisha's birthday. She's as drunk as I am, but she's too smart to try to blog in this condition.

I've been driving my mom's Rav 4 around town. My knees touch my chin in this car. That's safe to drive, right?

All right, despite heavy competition this is my worst post ever. See you guys on Tuesday.


15 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

nice blog, dude :)

Sounds like a good time is being had by all darlin', you deserve it.

Hope you will be up for hitting the town with us in October when we roadtrip to Vegas. I don't think I'm going to be hitting it that hard though.

Have fun, be safe (kinda like to keep you around if that's ok).

Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Why is the mullet so maligned?

Blogger kris said...

Why is everybody so mothergrubbing funny today?

Come on, give yourself some credit here: "I drank enough bourbon tonight to make Willie Nelson piss in three different directions at the same time." THAT'S FUNNY.

Blogger SS said...

sounds like someone is having a great time!

have fun and be safe :)

Blogger Blonde said...

I love you drunk posting!

Enjoy your trip home.

Get some mullet pics for me...love mullets!

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Your blog is a trip to read.

Blogger spoonfed said...

no really...lets get married....

Blogger Unknown said...

If you get a chance when you are on the right side of town, try to revive my custom made epithet "Peckermullet!" if you get a chance.

Thanks.

Blogger Andi said...

You're the best drunken speller I've ever seen.

Blogger Crystal said...

Omigod I used to love eating at LaBamba's back when I was at college! It's so funny that you mention that slogan--"Burritos as Big as Your Head"-- because just last night when I was uploading my digipics from the weekend to post to my blog, I said to my husband "Should I leave off the one of me in the bikini? My boobs look as big as my head!" ;-) You see, I gained about 8 lbs last Spring, and it all got deposited in the "wrong" place.

Blogger Narrator said...

Miss you, Todderick!

Blogger Modigliani said...

Wow! What a trip! .... best part had to be the fake leg tip jar! LMAO!

eway too much to drink tonightw

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i actually think this is quite funny. pictures of mullets wouldve been a nice touch though.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer