Saturday, November 17, 2007
Finally, a Christmas album I like
Frank Sinatra may not have been the "holiest" guy to record a Christmas album. He probably showed up at the studio late and started drinking Jack Daniels. If the producer gave him any lip, Frank would punch the bum in the face. Then, when he felt like it, he would lay down his tracks.

After the recording, Frank would go out to dinner with his mob friends and eat a steak dinner that would stop the beating heart of a lesser man. He'd smoke big obnoxious cigars and drink even more Jack Daniels (with exactly three ice cubes).

He'd finish the evening with his favorite activity, bedding floozies two at a time.

For Frank, every day was Christmas.


14 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Frank was from Jersey.

I'm just sayin'.

Blogger TubbyAZ said...

Actually, Frank drank Crown Royal. By the case. I have a live recording (Sinatra '57) where he mentions it.

BTW, love what you do here, Mr. Death.

Blogger Rachel Schell said...

I love Frank Sinatra! was he really that bad of a guy? I had no idea! but I'm going to have to buy this album. It's never too early to start listening to Christmas music.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I prefer the musical stylings of abusive dad Bing Crosby.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I own that album.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huge fan of sinatra. i've got tons of his albums. in fact, i sound damn good singing "strangers in the night" in the shower. lol.

The Rat Pack Christmas album is my favorite.

Blogger Steph said...

He looks gay to me.

Blogger Unknown said...

Who are you to judge?

Blogger Fella said...

I also love mediocre music performed by sexual deviants.

But, by all means, let's praise the man for keeping unsavory company and misogyny.

Blogger Steph said...

Girl, was that directed at me? If so, have a cold cup of STFU. I'm entitled to my opinion.

Blogger Dan-E said...

catfight!!!

i read somewhere that frank was buried with a bottle of jack daniels in his casket. that's pretty cool.

Blogger Memphis said...

I just came over to see what Steph meant by 'meltdown.' I was curious. Some say 'nosy', but I prefer 'curious'.

Blogger Miss Awesome said...

Oh to be Frank Sinatra. If only.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer