Wednesday, July 22, 2009
My Top Ten Favorite Simpsons Episodes Part One
I'm going to name my favorite Simpsons episodes and after a brief plot summary I'll add a random quote that perhaps only I'll find amusing. Really, why should this post be any different than all the others?



In no particular order:


Homer's Enemy - The power plant's new employee takes an immediate disliking to Homer.

"He had three beers at lunch. That would make anybody sleepy."


"Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?" - Homer discovers a long-lost half brother.

"Hang up, call me back, and say the exact opposite of everything you just said!"

"Uhhh, Homer Simpson is a...brilliant man who has come up with many...well-thought-out, practical ideas, and is insuring the financial future of this company. Oh, and his personal hygiene is beyond reproach."


Kamp Krusty - Bart and Lisa go to Krusty's rip-off summer camp.

"Dear Mom and Dad: I no longer fear Hell because I've been to Kamp Krusty. Our nature hikes have become grim death marches. Our arts and crafts centre is, in actuality, a Dickensian work house.''


Homer the Heretic - Homer stops going to church and starts his own religion.

"And what if we picked the wrong religion? Every week, we're just making God madder and madder!"


I Love Lisa - Lisa gives Ralph Wiggum a sympathy Valetine's card and he falls for her.

"What do you say to a boy to let him know you're not interested?"

"Let me handle this, Marge, I've heard 'em all. 'I like you as a friend,' 'I think we should see other people,' 'I don't speak English'."

"I get the idea."

"'I'm married to the sea,' 'I don't wanna kill you but I will'..."


The other five tomorrow.


2 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Ohhh... the Ralph loves Lisa one is one of the all time greats.

"You choo-choo-choose me, and there's a picture of a train."

"Do you like...stuff?"

"Wait, freeze it, Lisa -- you can actually pinpoint when his heart actually breaks"

Blogger Unknown said...

I was 8 when "The Simpsons" began, so I should have had favorite episodes and quotes, like all my little friends. But my Dad was so cheap, all we had were the TVs with the click dials and no antenna, which meant we never got Fox.

So I was never exposed to "The Simpsons" and now I try and watch it and find it to be kind of dull. I'm gonna take my Dad onto "Judge Mathis" and sue his ass for retarding my sense of humor.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer