Thursday, July 16, 2009
Thank God for Kentucky Bison Company
America (and by "America" I mean "a handful of random people"), Bison meat is a fucking miracle. It tastes like the richest beef you'll ever eat and has less fat than poultry. Thanks to the Kentucky Bison Company, located in nearby Goshen, KY, fresh Bison is available in restaurants and markets throughout the Louisville area.

A few months ago I was at the brewpub with a friend and naturally ordered a Bison burger. My friend made a face like I just ordered rat cunt on burnt toast. This woman eats beef, the flesh of cows raised god knows where, fed artificial hormones, and probably frozen, thawed, frozen and thawed again before it reaches her plate. But she won't eat Bison raised additive-free about twenty miles from where we sat. Her loss.

This post really has no point other than "Bison is delicious."


4 Comments:

The Bison burger at Cumberland Brews is incredibly delicious.

Blogger foundinidaho said...

Bison is yummy. I don't understand why anyone who likes beef won't try it.

Blogger Alison said...

Hells yes. I love bison.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I don't like strong-tasting meat. I'm kinda a meat wuss. Even I will eat bison.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer