Sunday, July 12, 2009
Another year, another Lebowski Fest

This picture proves two things: 1- My camera phone takes really shitty pictures. 2- The costumes were very creative at this year's Lebowski Fest. Since you really can't see their shirts, I'll tell you they read "Quintana Child Care". These guys (and a couple of their friends not pictured) were walking around extolling the virtues of a presumably fictional child care center named after a minor character in the film, convicted pederast Jesus Quintana ("Eight year olds, Dude.") The center's slogan, "We Love Your Kids Like You Never Will," kind of gives you a clue as to the depths of their depravity.

I wish I could find a way to download the hilarious and deeply offensive informative brochure they were handing out. They really went all out for this little joke, although their listed website doesn't actually exist.
By the way, the middle guy in the picture was inviting people to reach into his fanny pack for a piece of candy. Most declined.

I know this could be considered offensive to some, but if you can't laugh at child molestation, what can you laugh at?

My lawyer wants me to state for the record my general opposition to molestation of any kind as well as my specific opposition to naming a child care center after a convicted pederast. Thank you.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was kind of hoping there would be at least one guy standing outside the Staples Center during Michael Jackson's memorial, dressed like Walter and holding up a "Eight year-olds, Dude" sign.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Did they have a cake this year?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer