Friday, July 10, 2009
Ad men
They're still showing Billy Mays commercials on TV. Who made that decision? No wonder so many companies are going bankrupt.

"Sir, should we pull the Billy Mays ad?"

"No, I want our product associated with early death."

"Sound thinking, chief."

If I owned a company I would have Tina Yothers as our official spokesperson; and I'd make a big deal about it. I'd schedule a press conference with promises of a major announcement. There would be a brass band and an open bar and women in bikinis serving hor d'oeuvres. Then Tina Yothers would walk out and suck all the energy out of the building.

It's probably a good thing I don't own a company, huh?


1 Comments:

I remember the blog you wrote about Billy Mays a while back that was funny. He seemed like a good guy. I'm a capitalist pig, but profiting from the guys death makes me sick.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer