Friday, November 06, 2009
Kiss my ass, Project Brightside
On the way to work, as I turn onto Hurstbourne Lane, the traffic epicenter of Louisville, I notice that a group called Project Brightside has planted some flowers in the grassy median that separates the people sitting in northbound gridlock from the people sitting in southbound gridlock.

As I'm surrounded by soulless suburban sprawl, my lungs filling with poisonous carbon emissions as I slowly trudge toward a job that saps my will to live on a daily basis, thank God for Project Brightside and their precious fucking flowers.


4 Comments:

Your well of bitterness runs deep.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Don't you think you're being just a little bit hard on Project Brightside?

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Hey, just look at the...

Oh, forget it.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

You're like a ray of sunshine.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer