Wednesday, May 18, 2005
So Many Wasted Opportunities
I had to use the public restroom again today. While I was sitting there, three people came in to use the urinal and all three of them - ALL THREE I TELL YOU - made a low, disturbingly guttural, almost orgasmic sound; not a regular orgasm but a hushed, shameful one. Shameful like when you're being blown by a slow-witted girl with a lazy eye who, during the summer of 1987, worked at the Burger King across the street from the Kentucky State Fairgrounds. Oh...forget I said that.

Back to that sound: It's not one I've ever made while taking a piss. Urinating doesn't do that much for me; I just stand there in silence. What am I doing wrong? Think of all the peeing pleasure I could have experienced had I known what they know.
Maybe those three guys are members of a freestyle uringasm club and they're having their convention in Las Vegas. I hesitate to think about the initiation.


5 Comments:

Blogger Narrator said...

Peeing feels really good.

Do people still get blown in bathrooms? I thought the 80's were over.

Blogger yournamehere said...

Way to keep it real, bikipatra!

Blogger Heather said...

Todd...the moral of the story is...drop your deuce at home.

Blogger Dr. Chingasa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Narrator said...

Bikipatra, always managing to upstage me.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer