Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Stewie's Diatribe

"Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey sack tourney! I'm not gonna lay down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long sleeved, open stitched, crew neck Henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpsons episodes every night! Yes, we all love 'Mr. Plow'! Oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar skank ladder!"

- Stewart Gilligan Griffin


8 Comments:

Blogger Maddie said...

Good fucking GOD I love Stewie! Is it wrong to save myself for an animated toddler?

Blogger Crystal said...

All I want to know is what the hell you did with the donation button? I got to be a pseuodo-internet-sugar-momma for one day and you go and ruin that for me, too.

Blogger Andi said...

That warmed my heart first thing this morning. Stewie is God.

Blogger egan said...

So Stewie doesn't like frat boys that don't know how to wear ballcaps? Stewie rules!

I love me a good frat boy... yum.

that was great...only recently have i been opened up to the family guy saga...

Blogger Cincysundevil said...

(sniff) It's always beautiful to find a quote that spells out the truth so eloquently.

Blogger yournamehere said...

Okay, this is five more comments than I thought this post would get.

canofworms, it's a long story, but I messed with my template and somehow changed my font to a tiny and unreadable size. Anyone who saw my blog on Saturday knows what I'm talking about. So, I had to change the entire template. Even though I kept the ugly color scheme and style, all of my "add ons" were lost, including the charity-case button. I'm a moron and can't get it back, but I'm working on it.

T, you ROCK!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer