Monday, November 21, 2005
When Looking Like a "Celebrity" Isn't a Good Thing

My sister-in-law looks like a celebrity. Unfortunately, that celebrity is famous for being a cum-dumpster, or "cumpster", on several low rent reality TV shows; starting with The Real World: Las Vegas, and continuing on Surreal Life, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, and Jizz-Jar-o-Rama.

These pictures are not, I repeat, NOT, of my sister-in-law. They are of the aforementioned pseudo-celeb, Trishelle Lastnameirrelevant. She is pictured doing what she does best: Preparing to throw a football while wearing a bikini, and having a hot-tub three-way with her Real World roommates five minutes after she met them. I believe the number two is on her bikini top to remind her of how many tits she has. There were also several nude pictures of her available on the web, but I'm sparing anyone any unexpected workplace nipplegate.


Looking like this spunkatorium wouldn't be a problem for my sis-in-law if she still lived in her home state of Ohio. People would just say, if anything, "Hey, you kinda look like that slut on TV" and that would be the end of it. But she lives in Las Vegas, so people come up to her all the time convinced she's Trishelle. In fact, they don't believe her when she says she isn't!

One time we did use this to our advantage. A bouncer at a club let us in ahead of about a million people, and I'm sure it wasn't because he liked my outfit from Dillard's Big and Tall department. Once inside, this guy in a suit comped us a round of drinks and asked "Trishelle" about helping with an upcoming club promotion. I explained to him that I was "Trishelle's" manager, and she was under contract with the Palms, where The Real World Vegas was filmed. He left, and we paid for drinks the rest of the night.

There really isn't a point to this, other than my sister-in-law kind of looks like a reality TV whore, but is actually a decent person. Carry on.


25 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

evil,
Real World Vegas was all about Irulan as far as I'm concerned. Oh yeah.

Blogger aughra said...

Well, at least you used it to your advantage.

I am so lost. Should I know this person?

Todd, help me out here hon.

Blogger egan said...

Rachel - you should only know Trishelle if you happen to watch MTV. Outside of MTV she doesn't really have a life.

Blogger Unknown said...

This girl is hot and will jump into a 3 way if you point a camera at her and you have a problem with her, why?

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I was once chased around a bar by a drunk Australian who kept screaming "Kirstie!" He swore I looked just like Kirstie Alley. This was back in the 90's - pre-weight gain. It was very odd. I don't even have blue eyes...

Egan, thanks. I watch MTV on occasion but have somehow missed this uh...girl. How could I have been so blind?

Now I'm sad, I never get told I look like anybody.

*sigh*

Blogger egan said...

Rachel - Trishelle was more or less pimping everyone's hide.

Blogger yournamehere said...

shaken,
I knew several ladies who were drawn to his doucheisity.

kat,
what were you doing when you mistaken for Monica?

aughra,
thinking back, I should have promised him that "Trishelle" would promote his club. God knows what we could have gotten out of it.

rachel,
she's a reality tv strumpet, my dear.

kristine,
yeah, that's how the sis-in-law feels.

Blogger yournamehere said...

jj,
I have no problem with her. I added the insults for comic effect.

brooke,
it's so cute when women think we notice their eyes.

rachel,
I think you look like an angel.

egan,
thanks for the pun of the day.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I need a hug.

But don't hug me.

I'd leave snot contrails down the front of your shirt right now.

I don't feel good.

Blogger yournamehere said...

ubie,
I'm sorry you're sick. I cyber-hug you (insert lame computer virus joke here).

Todd, you scored mucho points with that one darlin'

*kiss*

Blogger Cladeedah said...

I think I saw this girl bone Andy Dick on the Surreal Life. That's a whole new low, in my opinion.

Blogger egan said...

Who isn't sick? My wife took the day off. I go home at lunch and she's watching 90210 while I slave away at my desk responding to bloggers. Life is so stressful sometimes.

Blogger Maddie said...

It could be worse, people could think she's Rosie O'Donnell.

I'm a bit concerned about the amount of 90210 Egan has been watching.

Blogger yournamehere said...

rachel,
if someone points out that my compliment to you was immediately proceeded by a shallow, sexist response to Brooke, I'll just say it reflects my duality.

claudia,
god, I didn't know she did that. I didn't even know Andy Dick has sex with women.

egan,
your work ethic harkens back to the Depression era.

pants,
yeah, or Shawn Eckhardt.

Blogger WunEyedDog said...

I'm late to the party, but hey, story of my life. Anyway, I've never even heard of Douche-elle, but that's probably related to the fact that I hate MTV. You should just convince your SIL to pretend to be her more often.

Blogger wmy said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I admit it, I was a sucker for all of the real world/road rules shows...I loved the gauntlet..I know, I know, I am a sorry ass loser huh? hehehehahahahah ...go trishelle go trishelle...its yo birthday...hahaha..I have wayyyy too much time on my hands tonight...or maybe its the heroin talking?hahah

Blogger wmy said...

todd, this is off subject, but can you please tell me how to get a picture on my profile? Like the ones that pop up next to your name when you leave a comment. I know you are not a computer advice whore...but can I get a freebie anyway...pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Blogger yournamehere said...

wuneye,
she won't do it.

wmy,
I'm thinking of going on the heroin and corn diet.

Also, it took me about an hour to post my damn profile pic to my blog, and I don't exactly remember how I did it. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO HER HOW TO POST A PROFILE PIC?

Blogger egan said...

wmy - to add a picture to your Blogger profile you will need to go to the Blogger Dashboard. In the upper right hand corner, if you are logged in, you should see a link that says "Edit Profile". Click on that link.

You should then see an orange heading that saying Photograph. All you need to do is stick in the URL of the photo you want to use. If this is your own photo you used to be able to have Blogger host or you can use a service like Flickr, www.flickr.com. Once you have your photo hosted by flickr, right click on the image for the properties and you will then see the URL for the photo. I hope that makes sense.

Blogger sirbarrett said...

Well, it sounds like its not all bad for her. Nice white lie skills with the manager bit. It's always cool to play up who people think you are if that person is a well-treated celebrity. I heard a case where this guy pulled off being Mick Jagger for a night. He banged some chicks, then on the way out, some people noticed that he looked a lot older than Mick Jagger and they became suspicious.

Blogger sirbarrett said...

Oh ya, and I loved the explanation as to why Trishelle is wearing the 2. Thanks for the laugh.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer