Friday, November 30, 2007
The Fat Lady Will Now Break Out in Song

This month I participated in National Blog Posting Month.

AND NOW IT'S OVER!!!

Thank Jesus Christ and the Justice League of America, because from now on I don't have to blog every single day, whether I want to or not, all in some futile attempt to win a t-shirt or coaster.

Of course, some annoying overachievers tried to write a novel in a month. They'll probably give the blog crowd a rash of shit.

"Oh, you blogged every day, huh? That's impressive . So these wasn't a day in November when five people didn't know what you had for breakfast? That is a monumental achievement. What did I do in November? Well, I kind of wrote a novel. But really, congrats on the blog thing. You must be so proud."


13 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Then there are those of us who signed up for NaNoWriMo and wrote exactly zero words all month...so you're at least ahead of us.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

We deserve a drink. Or four.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

can I have a drink too?

Blogger Allan said...

I read one of those novels once.

Your blog is far more entertaining.

Blogger Steph said...

I really admire you. I'm struggling to post twice a week!

Blogger E Flo said...

You rule.

Blogger Miss Awesome said...

Congratulations on being done!

Blogger Sysm said...

nicely done.

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I was in awe of you.

now you're just a regular guy again.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Congratulations, baby.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i am impressed... especially considering i can't even post ONCE in a month.

i was only bored twice.

:)

Blogger Rachel Schell said...

LMAO!! I would never start something like that. twice I started a self portrait a day for 365 days challenge. the first time I got to day 32 or so and the second time I got to day 84. figured something out about myself though...LOL.

wait a sec-- I could've gotten a tee-shirt out of NaBloPoMo? did I have to sign up for this or something? You mean I posted for 30 days straight and I ain't a gonna git sheeeit?

dammit.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer