Friday, October 10, 2008
Joe Sixpack? What about Jane Threepill?

There has been a lot of talk about Joe Sixpack during the election. I kind of think "Joe Sixpack" is a demeaning term, but what do I know? Maybe blue collar guys like it when millionaires call them functional alcoholics.

But what about the fur-wearing, Xanax-popping, Zin-sipping ladies of the beleaguered upper middle class? I like to call her Jane Threepill. Jane is worried because the stocks of her husband, Chad Nannybanger, are in free fall. They might have to sell the vacation home, and is there anything more dreary than being stuck in Manhattan when your friends are summering in the Hamptons? Don't hate them because they use "summer" as a verb.

I don't consider myself a Joe Sixpack, mostly because I don't like cheap beer. I'm more of a Fatty Twopint; a guy who loves craft beer but is trying to lose weight and doesn't have a lot of money, so he limits himself to two at a time.

I work with a lot of guys I'd call Josh Quarterounce; young males who spend a substantial portion of their meager incomes on pot. You won't hear a lot of pandering toward them, though; they never vote.


8 Comments:

Chad Nannybanger.....that's hilarious.

Blogger Internet librarian said...

I would like to share a link to video that is currently hot on youtube regarding mccain's angry supporters


http://bloggerinterrupted.com/2008/10/why-i-put-people-who-dont-want-to-be-on-cameraon-camera

Blogger Unknown said...

As an Asian-Australian, I'd like to term myself: Jane Who-Cares-What-She-Thinks-We-Don't-Care-About-The-Rest-Of-The-World. :P

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I'm happy I can still afford toilet paper. Does that make me Jill Toilet Paper?

Blogger Miss Melissa said...

Chad Nannybanger is fucking brilliant.

Also, Jane Threepills are among the most insufferable twats to provide good nursing care to.

Blogger ThatGirl said...

I agree!! Chad Nannybanger....genius!!

I'm going to start calling myself
Tracy Two-valium; i need 'em to help me get thru the news every night.

hee... And here I thought "Mary-Ann Crotchrott" was a good name...

I may have to borrow some o' these.

Blogger Vache Folle said...

Is it wrong that I take your political commentary seriously? You are speaking truth to power and to powerlessness whether you want to or not. Keep it up. The personal is political, and the impersonal is political. Ergo, the absurd is political.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer