Friday, October 10, 2008
Let's put this William Ayers bullshit to rest once and for all
Yes, Barack Obama once served on a committee with former domestic terrorist William Ayers. The committee persuaded lifelong Republican Walter Hubert Annenburg to donate $49.2 million of his own money to help schools in inner city Chicago, thus saving taxpayers a lot of cash. Obama's reward for doing what Republicans always preach - helping people without spending taxpayer money - has been listening to a sorry excuse of a human being like Sarah Palin call him a terrorist in front of mobs of uneducated rubes. I'm convinced if a moon-sized meteor smashed into the earth, Palin and McCain would emerge from the rubble to address the survivors, asking "What do we really know about Barack Obama?"

The late Walter Annenburg was a big time Republican and I probably wouldn't have agreed with him on a lot of issues, but the more I read about the man the more he earns my everlasting respect. In his lifetime he donated over 2 BILLION dollars to help low income citizens get an education. The fact that this white Republican gave fifty million bucks to the United Negro College Fund impressed Dems and Repubs alike. Read this article for a list of the "dangerous" people who were on this commitee with Ayers and Obama:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/10/9/8831/72947/178/624254

Yes, Annenburg's widow is a John McCain supporter. And that doesn't make McCain a terrorist, either.

In short, if you want to vote for McCain because you think Obama is a tax and spend liberal or you think he'll be weak on defense or you don't like his pro choice stance on abortion, more power to you. Democracy is all about differences of opinion.

However, if you think United States Senator Barack Obama, the first black man to head the Harvard Law Review, is a terrorist, YOU HAVE TO KILL YOURSELF.

Seriously, if you really think Barack Obama is a terrorist because his name sounds like Bin Laden and his middle name is Hussein, you are of no use to this world. Please do us all a favor and end your miserable fucking life, preferably in front of your horrified family and friends.

Obama's a terrorist because his middle name is Hussein? That's what some vapid douchebags from Strongsville, Ohio think (look it up on youtube if you don't believe me). Using that brilliant logic, I suppose John SYDNEY McCain is secretly Australian? Throw another shrimp on the barbie, you crazy old fuck!

I realize I'm driving away the few readers I have left with my constant political posts, but every time I vow to myself to stray from politics, something happens that so outrages me that I can't help but blog about it. John McCain could still win this election; as a Democrat, I'm conditioned to expect the worst on election day. But damn, he is really running a sleazy campaign; and after VOWING to keep things positive. I expect the smears from some ineffectual palsy-twat like Sarah Palin, but you'd think a war hero would be above such tactics. It is sad and pathetic that McCain has hired the same people who lied about him in the 2000 Republican primaries to now spread lies about Barack Obama. Way to marry your rapist, John.


15 Comments:

Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Excellent. Well said. Of course, Mrs. Annenberg is also a terrorist, but then you knew that.

(Hey, apparently Michelle Malkin - no I didn't read it first hand - has declared the Republican slogan to be "We're Screwed '08". They're all in a tizzy because loopy ass McCain moved to the left of Karl Marx when he declared that the government ought to buy up our bad mortgages. Tee hee).

Blogger Blonde said...

Wow...making my comeback during election season was probably a bad idea.

I know you are a Democrat, but I would have thought for sure you would have wanted to at least Dirty Sanchez Palin...

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i am thrilled that you post this stuff, with all the vitriol and swearwords you can muster.

i'm furious at the situation as well (did you see the flyers being posted in "urban" neighborhoods telling people that if they show up to vote, they'll be arrested for unpaid parking tickets etc) and can't even formulate the words to express it, so i come here and get righteously indignant (and also have a laugh) through you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with your posts. I have become more and more afraid of the rhetoric the McCain campaign is spewing, and the fact that they're getting away with it. It has been so disturbing to me that I even had a nightmare about Palin in the White House and she ran it like a cult leader. I think today I will once more send a donation to Obama. Keep up the good work. Oh, and the fact that Sarah "pals" around with a secessionist is of no concern to McCain???

Blogger Unknown said...

I actually like your political blogs-I live in utah so am surrounded by tons of douchebags who think Obama is a terrorist. I'm about to lose my mind....

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I was going to post about this myself.

Chicago is known as "the biggest little town in the world," because if you run in any sort of a circle or are in any sort of industry, you meet the same people over and over again. It's like we're all Kevin Bacon.

Thus, it amused me they said Obama "palled around" with Ayers. Ayers was in nonprofit work, as was Obama. They live in the same neighborhood near Milton Friedman's university (I would argue Uncle Miltie was a terrorist in his own way, but that's me.) Of COURSE he would come upon Ayers from time to time. It is the nature of working in Chicago.

I also worked with ACORN back in the mid 1990's. The stuff people like Limbaugh are trying to say about them is so laughable I want to cry.

Maybe Obama is part of a sleeper cell.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Your political posts are my favorites. Right alongside the posts about the human debris that patrons your store.

Blogger Unknown said...

great post, the question is if Ayers was a terrorist what is the first dude with his affiliations?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to add that you might enjoy reading the Rolling Stone article online about John McCain. "It's called "The Make Believe Maverick" and it is excellent.

No one thinks Obama is a terrorist. What people think, and rightly so, is that he has the most questionable judgement a presidential candidate has ever had. The mother fucker spends 20 years in a church that spews hatred of America, and yet he somehow didn't know about it. I'm sure you all believe that. On top of that, He sits on a board with, launches his political career in the living room of, and is, as David Axlerod says, "friendly" with a God Damned terrorist. No one is saying that Obama is a terrorist himself, just that he is frighteningly stupid. And why does he keep changing his story on Ayers? First, he was just a guy in his neighborhood. Then, his kids just went to school with his kids. He said he never new the guy's past, and then, just today, he said that he thought that Ayers had been "rehabilitated." Seriously? A rehabilitated terrorist? What a crock of bullshit! Yes, even though the guy wishes he would have done more bombings and that he didn't do enough, that, in Obama's mind means he was rehabilitated. This is the genius all of you libs worship? I weep for the future.

Blogger foundinidaho said...

You're funny, so I'd probably read anyway, but I enjoy you saying some of the same things I would on my blog - except some of my family would quit talking to me. At least you and your brother seem to be able to agree to disagree.

Keep on keepin' it real.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Posts like this are exactly why I read your blog.

Blogger the_LuLi said...

Niiice. Especially the marrying the rapist comment!

I like the political posts, even as an Australian, its good to hear some American liberal ranting. The more rational argument against the idiots, the better.

Blogger Alison said...

I love your political rants. And, like scarlet hip, I love the stories about your customers.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer