Monday, March 09, 2009
Louisville Coach Offends Hot Chick

This is a picture of University of Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino screaming something so horribly offensive it visibly shocks court side reporter and internet favorite Erin Andrews.

Keep in mind that Erin Andrews routinely interviews players and coaches in locker rooms and sidelines before, during and after competitive sporting events. I'm guessing she's heard just about every obscenity ever uttered, but Pitino managed to throw together a filth combo so revolting that she made a face like Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High when she walked in on Judge Reinhold jacking off.

I watched this game on DVR after a late shift at work Saturday night. I noticed Erin's reaction and replayed it a few times, but it never occurred to me to take a picture of my television. Someone did, though; and sent the image to Deadspin, who ran it yesterday. There's a reason I'm not winning the internets.


2 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

You and Nick are vying for the "watches too many sports" title.

I was sitting directly behind the KY bench in 93 I believe when the Cats were playing Morehead State. Rick Pitino fucking UNLEASHED on Jamal Mashburn. He grabbed Mashburn by the collar of his jersey and proceeded to scream profanities at him so vociferously, his face was pelted with spittle. This, a man who could easily crush Pitino into a fine powder, was letting his coach spit right in his face. Worse than that, he called him everything including a "Worthless Mother Fucker." I wish I could scream at people like that and get away with it!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer