Monday, June 13, 2005
Final Score: Child Fucker 1, Society 0
I had a nice, breezy, lighthearted post about the M-TV Movie Awards ready to go today, but instead I'm forced to vent my spleen about the latest celebrity justice travesty. Michael Jackson, for those living in a cave, was acquitted of all charges. It doesn't surprise me after the Robert Blake verdict, but it still makes me so angry I can barely type these words.

I think Michael Jackson is a child molester. To quote the great Danny Partridge, "If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it's probably a duck." This pathetic, sick, subhuman should have been passed around the cell block like a carton of smokes. Karma-wise, he needed to be on the receiving end of some man-boy lovin'. But instead he's free to go and will probably surround himself with little boys at his sickeningly self-congratulatory press conference. He loves children so much, but isn't it strange that girls are never invited to the party?

What pisses me off almost as much as this puddle of ooze being given free reign to stick his bleached, surgery-altered cock up in tykes is the crowd of people outside the courthouse who cheered the verdict. These people worship someone who at the very least has strange, inappropriate relationships with children and at the worst fucks them. They support a molester because, in 1983, said molester released an album they enjoyed. That's the reason for all of this: "Thriller." "Sure, he exposed himself to toddlers but have you seen him moonwalk?" Fuck those cheering cunts. They should be forced to hang outside the courthouse of every child molestation trial and cast their lots with the scores of obscure pedaphiles who do what Michael did to little fanfare. You never hear a newscaster say, "The crowd goes wild as Bill the Scoutmaster is acquitted of all charges."

I hope there's a hell. I'll most likely go there, but even if I'm up to my neck in unspeakable filth, I'll be standing on Michael Jackson's narrow shoulders.


6 Comments:

Blogger Modigliani said...

It's cRaZy, cRaZy, cRaZy!
Unbeleiveable, really. I agree with you that he is guilty as sin. Why is everyone so starry-eyed still?

Hell yeah! I like the way you think darlin'. WTF are those people thinking?

I am completely disgusted by a justice system that sets O.J. Simpson, Robert Blake and Michael Jackson free. If only Scott Peterson had been famous before he killed his wife he could have walked also, but that's just me.

Blogger Cincysundevil said...

It's amazing what the power of celebrity can do ... and of course, the finances to hire one of the best criminal defense lawyers in the nation. He'll go free and over a million dollars of taxpayer's money for the trial is gone with it. It's a shame because 99.9% of the time, a celebrity in a criminal trial will go free.

Blogger Osbasso said...

So how do you REALLY feel?

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

My mother called me right after the verdict was read and said, "Make sure if I commit a crime that I'm in California." But I think you all are right, you have to be famous first.

I agree with Ruben, that the mother's credibility was what ruined the case - that and the fame of Wacko. What saddens me most about that is it put the victim on trial, something that is not supposed to happen in court. It's like blaming the rape victim for wearing a short skirt. Sickening.

So it's open season on psycho-bitches? Wow, I know of one.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer