Friday, October 14, 2005
For Nick: A special "viva las vegASS" edition of "Shovel Justice"
I have a "blog" I've never updated entitled "Shovel Justice"; the premise being I and readers of this blog nominate people who need to be hit in the face with a shovel. Nick, of "Sacrelicious" semi-fame (or is that quasi-obscurity?) hates Ashton Kutcher. Actually, all straight males hate Ashton; as do all gay males and most women over the age of twelve.

I only went to one site to retrieve a picture of this no-talent douchebrain and they didn't have a photo of him wearing that stupid fucking hat he got at a Stuckey's in Arkansas. I couldn't bear to subject my computer to another Ashton Kutcher fan site, so I went with this one.

You're welcome, Nick; and other haters of shit.







For my own amusement, please allow me to add an illustration of Peter Griffin beating the crap out of Jimmy Fallon.



14 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Dude, Where's My Talent?

Blogger yournamehere said...

Let's see, names for Kutcher:

smegma-pouch

mangina

I'm very tired. I'll think of more tomorrow.

Blogger mo** said...

Nick: just say Ashton. thats enough....we all understand.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Well, I was saving this for later, but if you want to use it now to curse Ashton, you may.

Blogger Fella said...

Ubie, that's hilarious. You know what is unfortunate, I was tentative about clicking the link because I've been burned by your links so many times. You're like the boy (who is a girl) who cried (typed) wolf (granny wearing ass-dividing pants)

my word: autisticunt

Blogger MsHellion said...

ASSton Kutcher

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Nick, you're a wuss. Oooh, I might see a yucky picture! I'm scared of mean old Ubermilf and the way her photos make me feel inside!

Grow a pair and quit sniveling, you wanker.

Blogger Fella said...

Why is so hard for you to take a compliment?

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Ashton does nothing for me either way. He's a nonentity.

Blogger yournamehere said...

I actually hate Jimmy Fallon more than ASSton, maybe because when Kutcher hosted SNL he could actually refrain from laughing at himself and constantly mugging for the camera.

Blogger Fella said...

No way, Rue, I totally called dibs.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I would rather shovel Andy Dick. Or David Spade. I call dibs on both of them. Not only untalented, but unattractive as well.

Blogger Fella said...

Demi Moore may be old but she still has an amazing rack. It's the only reason I can think of that he would marry her. Unless she can make diamonds out of coal in her nether-regions.

Blogger Fella said...

What's your point?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer