Wednesday, October 12, 2005
This is Fucking Priceless!
I'm back from my whole day and a half off from blogging. What could make me post again so soon? Only the most horrific illustration I've ever seen.

It started when I was thinking of doing the "google images" meme I've seen on so many blogs. Yes, I said I'd never do another meme, but this one seemed interesting. Little did I know that my waffling would lead me straight to comic gold. I went to google images and searched for the name of my favorite drink. This was the result:


No, my favorite drink isn't a stomach-churning witch's brew of blatant hypocrisy and outright sacrilege; it's bourbon. Fuck Almighty, there is so much that's wrong with this picture I don't even know where to begin. Sadly, there are people out there who VOTED AGAINST THEIR OWN INTERESTS because of shit like this. "Lookie there. Dubya done found Jesus and gave up the demon liquor." Horseshit. Jesus is just waiting patiently for George to become distracted by a bunny or a shiny object so HE can help Himself to that sweet bourbon.

C'mon, regardless of your political stance, this is hilarious. Just look at it! I want a poster sized copy for my living room. In velvet. With a shiny faux-gold frame.

Why does Bush have a microphone on his desk? Did he spend the first almost-eight months of 1992 doing a radio program while drunk?

I wonder if Jesus was behind me the night I decided not to violate that sorority girl who had just slipped into an alcoholic coma?

Forty-eight hours without blogging. It's good to be back.


15 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

If Jesus was behind me and I didn't do it, maybe you had an immaculate conception. That doesn't pay for diapers though, does it?

Blogger Shannon said...

Is it me or is there something strangely homoerotic about this picture? Do you think Jesus would slip Dubya a rufee?

Blogger Ubermilf said...

An image meme? I am all over that one.

Blogger egan said...

I feel you on the no blogging thing... sort of. I wasn't able to Instant Message the last two days and it was killing me. I am happy to be back and glad you're up to your old tricks.

Blogger kris said...

I'm truly speechless.

Blogger yournamehere said...

shannon,
I'd like to think Jesus had better taste.

ubie,
looking forward to what you find.

egan,
this post wrote himself.

kris,
Just when you think they couldn't sink any lower...

kat,
I think Jesus would just use his finger as a straw. He is Jesus, you know.

Blogger yournamehere said...

shaken,
okay, I went to town, town being a lovely place called "Bootyville".

Blogger tango jellybean said...

Yay...you're back! I also have a scary pic of jeebus. I have to see if we can get the scanner up and running to share it though. We are gonna have to do our own Bambi walk come christmas!

Blogger Maddie said...

If you hadn't said so, I'd have guessed the search phrase for that image was drunk assclown.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I think Jesus is standing behind him yelling, "Schmuck!"

Blogger MsHellion said...

If an angel gets stuck in your antenna, will you get immaculate reception?

Blogger Monkey said...

State of Maine Trivia: A lawyer here named Tom Connelly, (who I used to rent office space from... space, not the movie) broke the story about Bush's DUI way back when.

Not that the press was interested in covering it. They were too concerned with Al Gore's "I invented the internet" quote. (Not a quote at all atcually... but why quibble over details?)

Blogger yournamehere said...

amie,
Okay, we'll try to make it from Joe's on LaGrange Road to Fourth Street Live downtown.

ms. pants,
no, when I searched "Drunk assclown" I got a picture of Bush feltching Ronald McDonald.

brooke,
Jesus should have given him the bunny ears.

ms. hellion,
yeah, but eventually the smell just becomes unbearable.

Blogger yournamehere said...

calzone,
if you like the words cunt and douchebag, this is your lucky day.

monkey,
True. Al Gore said he introduced legislation to help fund the internet in its infancy, which is true according to the people who actually did invent the internet.

steph,
if you're elected, can I be Monica Lewinski to your Bill Clinton?

boogie pants donavan,
Can I open a clothing store called Boogie Pants Donavan? I'll give you a cut of the prophets.
Damn, I wish my blogger name was boogie pants donavan.

used hack,
you snorted? I'll bet if Jesus was behind you, you would have said no to drugs.

Blogger Maddie said...

I had to look up the meaning of feltching. Yucky! Thank you for increasing my slang vocubulary yournamehere. I think.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer