Monday, October 10, 2005
I'm Going Out Drinking
I've had enough Scientology debate. Okay, it wasn't a debate. It was everyone on earth versus one person who had a hard on to ruin my post. Hey, pal, thanks for publishing a case study in my comments section. Please, for the love of Christ, GET YOUR OWN BLOG. If you had your own blog you could defend Tom and Katie and L. Ron to your hearts content without any interference from me. For you see, I don't give a cunt. Who cares if Scientology is a religion or not?

Now that the unpleasantness is behind me, I'm going to a bar to watch Monday Night Football. I hope that isn't too controversial an activity. I'm sure I've offended recovering alcoholics and people who hate football.

Mr. Scientology apologist, please NEVER EVER comment on my blog again. I'm leaving your comments up; I'm letting you have your say. But anything else from you will be deleted because quite simply you don't matter to me.

I'm going to take a day or two off from blogging because it's getting on my last cunting nerve.



18 Comments:

Blogger egan said...

Awesome man. I won't pretend to be that Scientology supporter because that just might push you over the deep end. Enjoy your time away from the blog.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I Wish I was serveral thousand miles from home in a bar in the US drinking my ass off watching the Steelers play. I could really, relly do with that right now.

Blogger Maddie said...

Whoa, I'd missed that whole mess. Loved your responses though!

Blogger tango jellybean said...

Todd, I am so glad to be on your side. Hope your team wins and the Back Door Pour resurfaces in Vegas just for you. Hugs and kisses(but no cunts)!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharp, that tongue of yours!
Yikes!

Love it.

Blogger Fella said...

Don't let that fanatical dimwit get you down, man. He's probably at home feeding the sheets with knuckle children everytime someone talks about him in the comments section, so I move that we forget about him.

Like at the end of Sphere.

Blogger Belle said...

I'm not offended.

Blogger Shannon said...

Listen, I'm tired of you pricks pushing football and beer down my throat. If I want to take off my shirt in public, and run around a sports bar like a cunt, well, damnit I should have the right to do so sober and during a nightly news.

Wow, I'm so sorry I missed the chaos! I love this blog.

Blogger Unknown said...

Letting pricks like him both have his inappropriate comment and drive you off the blog is the primary tact Fictionologists use to shut up their critics. Second only to a massive wave of unfounded lawsuits.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless you my son for your profanity.

Blogger kris said...

Come back soon. He may return, but we'll be here to defend you.

Blogger Fella said...

I thought JJ was going to say "massive waves of gonorrhea."

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Have some Tequila for me.

Blogger Monkey said...

Fuck the diatribist. I also enjoyed your responses and the other responses to the madness that ensued under the last post.

I would very much like to go out drinking with Brian and Stewie. I'll dream about that tonight.

Blogger Andi said...

Toddsky,
You're a stud. Only studs get attacked for T&K bashing. I've met my margartita (leaving that typo) quota for the night. Drink some for me.

Blogger Crystal said...

Well said! But don't you just love a good blog fight?

Again I say I love you!

Don't go Todd, I want you, I need you!

Ok, enough of the schmooozing, lets go drink.

*kiss*

Blogger Skye said...

Homer Simpson said it best,"Here's to achocol."

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer