Monday, September 17, 2007
When Name Games Go Bad
Ok, I decided to steal this little NAME GAME from the Blonde, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted. Most of these names just don't work. My comments are in italics.


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Snoopy Acura Worst rock star name ever.

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Vanilla Bean Chocolate Chip There goes my street cred.

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
T Pha Not even fly for a white guy.

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Navy Cheetah "Don't worry, ma'am. Navy Cheetah is on the case."

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Hayden Louisville Eighty percent less douchey than Hayden Christensen.

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Phato Do I get to kill Jar Jar Binks?

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Red Manhattan Someone has to protect America's gay bathhouses from evildoers.

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Henry Fred Okay, this one works.

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Aqua di Gio Peanut Butter M & Ms It's for the best if I don't strip anyway.

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Harold June Or does it have to be mother first, father second? Because if I walk around as June Harold, it could arouse suspicions.

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Brown Baltimore The dreaded next step beyond a Cleveland Steamer.

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Rose Apparently I'm going undercover as Brooke's slutty cousin. Okay, sluttier cousin.

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + "ie" or "y")
Strawberry Jeansie Who'll lead the boycott now that Falwell's dead?

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Biscuits n Gravy Willow No hippie will ever be known as Biscuits n Gravy. And that's a shame, really.

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Beer Drinking Wind Tour In other words, a typical Saturday night.
**********


16 Comments:

Blogger Cold Hands said...

how fun! I am going to steal it from you...

Blogger Dan said...

My NASCAR name is Maynard Gordon, which is pretty awesome for a NASCAR name. It makes me Jeff Gordon's evil twin, and therefore the most beloved driver on the circuit.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

# 11 is the best.

I'm going to threaten Dilf with a Brown Baltimore and not explain it.

"If you keep that shit up, I'm gonna give you a Brown Baltimore!"

Him: "What's that?"

Me: "You don't know?" Giggles. "It'll be a hell of a surprise, then. I wouldn't sleep on your stomach if I were you."

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I am going to do this right now.

I have got to get a job.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

aqua di gio peanut butter m&ms is the best name ever. for anything.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stealing this!

Blogger FRITZ said...

We at the Fritz Fortress did not enjoy this game at all. I think we quit after Michael's tour name was "The Photo Windy Tour" and my spy name was "Fall Iris".


Gay, gay, and even more gay.

But we did enjoy all of your names. Yessiree, every last gay one of 'em.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Awesome.

I'm totally doing this.

Blogger Melissa said...

Good God, that's terrible. Let's see how I fare:

Merlyn Focus (Christ Almighty)
Chocolate Chocolate Chip
M Chr (terrible)
Blue Dog (sounds like a cartoon)
Danielle Royal Oak

I'm going to stop right there. This game is obviously flawed.

Number 11, though ... that may be a keeper: Sister Kevin Patrice Philadephia

Terrible. I'm not cut out for this kind of fun.

Blogger Joy said...

1. Fifi Toyota
4. Green Monkey
7. The Violet Margarita
9. Euphoria Dove
11.Rosenberg Rio
13.cherry trousers
15.The crocheting blizzard

oh man, that was fun.

Blogger Chris said...

Am I being very paranoid when I start to think this meme could be a way to harvest all of those initials, hometowns and pet names required to steal my identity?


probably...

Blogger Melissa said...

Best meme answers ever. :)

Blogger Jess Riley said...

Strawberry Jeansie...Oh, that's good. Brown Baltimore is right up there, too.

Blogger Fella said...

Just a real strong post.

All of mine end up sounding like stripper/hooker names...


~sigh!


I guess a change in profession is due.

Blogger Onyx said...

My superhero name: The Red Mudslide. Ew.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer