Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Is this the rest day of the first of my life?

-What's funny to a fat guy? A fatter guy. And a fatter guy standing next to an oversized crowned orange? Hilarious.

This is Kansas football coach Mark Mangino. His team is going to the Orange Bowl, and I'm convinced it's because the Bowl Committee wanted to match him up with his mascot doppleganger.

-Whenever I see Tyler Perry or George Lopez on TV, I find it oddly refreshing that minorities are adequately represented by unfunny comedians. Why should whitey Bogart all the mediocrity?

-Really though, Mark Mangino is skinnier than Tyler Perry is funny.

-If God doesn't want me to drink a lot of bourbon, then why do I do it?

-I noticed that the number one search on Yahoo! today was High School Musical 2; but number two was Citizen Kane. Ah, the duality of man.

-I don't like the holiday season. Maybe it's because my twin brother was killed by a mall santa. I don't know.


8 Comments:

Holy shit, talk about irony, my dad was a mall Santa who was convicted of murder!

Bobby Petrino "resigned" today from the Falcons after only 13 games. Merry Christmas Todd.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

And was then hired by the University of Arkansas. Hope they don't have dogfighting there.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

That orange almost has my name on it.

Blogger flounder said...

Mark Mangino is my hero and I wish that Bobby Petrino would fall into a bucket of AIDS.

Blogger jazzbonejoe said...

And if you liked Citizen Kane, you'll love Cool Runnings! Thanks, AMC.

Blogger Fella said...

You know what they say Flounder... If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDs.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer