Sunday, December 02, 2007
Shipoopi indeed
I love this video of Family Guy's Peter Griffin singing "Shipoopi" from the 1957 movie version of The Music Man. Ok, the lyrics to the song somehow manage to be both sexist AND totally gay, but it's quite a spectacle. I'm waiting for Chad Johnson to do this when he scores his next meaningless touchdown for the Bengals.



Did you notice how Tom Brady was an uptight asshole? Maybe that was the day he dumped his pregnant girlfriend to date Giselle Bundchen, so he had a lot on his mind.


11 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Family Guy- Best comedy ever. Is it wrong that I'm a little in love with the dog???

Don't answer that. I'll be leaving now.

Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

Shaboopi...

Shaboopi...

Shaboopi...

Love it...


(And Steph, I would hope that you love it doggystyle...)
;-)

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

If the Patri-rots did that after every touchdown, they'd still be playing Week 11's game at this very moment.

Love Family Guy, though! In fact, at this moment I'm wearing some Stewie Griffin pajamas I bought tonight, right as the Saints completely blew their lead on almost the last play of the game.

Blogger flounder said...

A month of daily blogging has reduced you to show tunes.

Damn.

...and Tom Brady is a douche of the highest order.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I think people should break out into song and dance numbers in real life.

Maybe I'll start.

Watch for me on the news.

Blogger jazzbonejoe said...

Ha!

Blogger Jeannie said...

That song really sucks. And I think I was a hussy at 14. Oh well.

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

It does seem an oddly prudish choice for Family Guy. But then, maybe that was the idea.

Blogger Fella said...

I told you my theory on Tom Brady, he's only 9 TDs away from going all Joe Namath on us.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I want to be someone's shipoopi!

Blogger yournamehere said...

scarlet,

yeah, like you'd wait till the third date.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer