Tuesday, November 25, 2008
A just God would not have allowed this
The elections are way over, kind of like Dane Cook's career, but someone decided to put out another political commercial. Why? Well, to thank Sarah Palin, of course.




Oh, that was just a horror-fuck on about a dozen levels. As soon as I thought the parade of morons was mercifully at an end, a random senile woman asked for a moose chili recipe. Har-de-har-har, those moose jokes NEVER get old. Well, good luck finding moose meat at the only Wal-Mart in your podunk town, lady. I guess you can substitute canned utility beef.

Some political action committee is going to run this and similar ads on Thanksgiving Day, during football games! Really? A group of sore losers is going to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to ruin my favorite holiday? While they're at it, they might as well come over to my aunt's house and have a neocon circle jerk in the dining room, using our Thanksgiving feast as their "biscuit". Fuck them. Fuck them in their necks.

In 2004, conservatives were allowed to spend the Thanksgiving holiday basking in the glow of their political victories. Leftist pacs didn't air commercials thanking that adultrous fop John Edwards for being the second banana on a losing ticket! I declare shennanigans!

If you must watch a Sarah Palin video on Thanksgiving, I recommend this one...



She was at the farm to officially pardon a turkey in her capacity as Governor of Alaska. She didn't pardon them all though, did she?


8 Comments:

Dear Liberal Friends
The election is over,
The talking is done
My party lost,
Your party won.
So let us be friends,
Let arguments pass.
I'll hug my elephant,
You kiss your ass.

Love,

your conservative friend

Blogger Heather said...

I think that video show's how completely oblivious to reality that woman really is. WOW.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Hey, VRWC -- I'd think you'd be the most outraged by this. After all, for non-Republicans, this is just annoying. But to you, it's people spending money on an empty gesture that could be put into the 2012 war chest for the Republican National Committee.

Blogger Unknown said...

Todd,
you might enjoy this thank you
http://www.236.com/video/2008/liberal_ad_thank_you_sarah_pal_10439.php

Blogger Jenster said...

I started to laugh when she said, "I have the same values and CONVICTIONS." It took me a minute to realize that when she said "convictions" she wasn't referring to all her dirty dealings.

Todd, I'm new to your blog and love it, BTW.

Blogger foundinidaho said...

Oh, let it keep coming, Sweet Jeebus. The more this happens, the more stupid they look.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Seriously, that was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Blogger poet1b said...

Look at the bright side, the repubs are setting her up as their candidate for 2012, and the only way she could win is if we have gone through nuclear armageddon, and then it won't matter anyway.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer