Monday, August 24, 2009
When I'm drunk it's best to not ask me a stupid question
I went to a wedding Saturday night, followed by a boozy reception, followed by an even boozier afterparty at a local bar. A younger acquaintance of mine, a guy in his late twenties, decided near the end of a drunken night to ask me "Todd, do you think my wife is hot?" with his wife standing right there.

Initially, I took the high road. I said something to the effect of "Your wife is a very attractive young lady (and she is), but of course I respect the sanctity of your marriage."

However, a few seconds later his wife walked away and I couldn't help but add "But if - god forbid - you were to die, I'd fuck her on top of your coffin."


8 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

You really are my secret hero.

Blogger Stella Dean said...

I forgot how much I love you!

Blogger Ubermilf said...

why did he ask you that? is he some kind of swinger?

You also fondled the tits of a guys wife in front of him. He did ask you to, but still...

Blogger yournamehere said...

Actually, the man physically took my hands and placed them on his wife's tits. At a sold out Pearl Jam concert. Only in Vegas, baby.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

So you got that going for you.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

They said to tell you that you are still the best they ever had.

Blogger Dale said...

Hahaha, brilliant!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer