Friday, June 11, 2010
Michael Jordon has a Hitler 'stache
x

As this recent photo shows, greatest basketball player ever and known asshole Michael Jordan now sports a Hitler mustache. 


The last time we saw Michael in public, he was using his Hall of Fame speech to berate every person who ever slighted him in the least. I guess he thought the only way to top that was to grow facial hair that reminds folks of history's most horrific despot. This is really disturbing, but I have a few thoughts on the subject...

  1. White supremacists aren't usually very bright, so I'm sure the sight of a black guy with Hitler's mustache is really fucking with their heads. Rand Paul is probably harelipped by now.
  2. You know you're rich and famous when not one of your close friends has the balls to tell you "Dude, you can not leave the house like that. You have a Hitler."
  3. Michael Jordan basically popularized the whole "shaved head as fashion statement" thing. Good thing he's retired or we'd be balls deep in the most annoying trend since men's capris.


What's next, Michael? Pol Pot's haircut? Idi Amin's military uniform? Uncle Jonathan's corn cob pipe? It boggles the mind.


6 Comments:

Blogger SkitzoLeezra said...

I hear ya but exactly how long does Hitler "own" that 'stache? Charlie Chaplin had one.
The fact that it is on a black face is the very thing that may turn the tide of the bad association.

At least Charles Barkley had the balls to rip Jordan about that God awful stache!

http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/michael-jordan-hitler-mustache/

Hey, maybe it's a Dirty Sanchez!

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I miss blogging.

Blogger Chris said...

maybe it's a tribute to Robert Mugabe...

...no wait that would be awful too.

Blogger Eleven nights said...

Dear Todd,
I found your blog in January and I have just gone through your entire back-catalogue (not a euphemism).

I didn’t follow all of the political stuff (although I recognise that’s because I am not terribly familiar with seppo politics).

But I think that I am in love with you.

Unfortunately, I am a boy. Also, in Australia (where I lives), they still dish out corporate punishment for such behaviours as man-on-man activities often entail.

Keep writin’ them hits, big man.
*chuck on shoulder dot dot dot*

I am not a writer

Blogger Eleven nights said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer