Monday, March 28, 2011
I'll Try to Do Better
I haven't blogged in a while, huh? I know blogging regularly is like paying a hundred bucks for a DVD player, but I'm going to go ahead and try to blog a few times a week; if only for my own sanity.


I don't have to deal with as many dumbfuck customers as before, but the other day I encountered quite the mental sprite. I was in the beer cooler when he walked in. I was feeling charitable so I asked him how his day was going.


"Heh heh, ever' day's a good day when y'ur gettin' al-key-hawl."


Yeah, that's how he pronounced alcohol. Al-key-hawl. And I'll bet he has children.


This is hardly a triumphant return to the world of blogging, but it's getting quite late and I have to be at work early tomorrow. I'll be back sooner next time.


4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

And I say- hooray!

You were missed.

Blogger Heather said...

Bout damn time!

let me guess, he bought a 12 pack of coors light???

Blogger Lydia La La said...

Bout damn time you got your mojo back with the witty reparte....
how's the love life? Plenty of women down under.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer