Friday, November 12, 2010
A friendly reminder...
The next time you see Glenn Beck on TV, weepily lamenting the decay of the old fashioned values that made this country great, remember this: When Mr. Beck was employed as a "wacky, morning zoo" DJ, he made an on-air call to a competitor's wife and laughed about her recent miscarriage.

That isn't liberal propaganda, it's FACT. It happened.

Funny, when my grandfather would talk of the hard work and determination it took to get this country past the Great Depression, he never mentioned publically mocking a woman who just lost a baby.


5 Comments:

Blogger PM Taylor said...

Seriously makes me want to vomit.

PMT
http://thisthattheotherone.blogspot.com

Blogger LOO said...

Where are you? I am anxiously awaiting your entry on the announced Creation Museum Theme Park. Will there be a Liberated Woman!! House of Horrors?

Dude, you still working here???

Mel

Blogger Patty said...

Please, please don't stop blogging. I'm not your friend on FaceBook, so I never get to read you anymore, and I miss it.

Blogger Johnny Yen said...

Okay, you're officially overdue for a post

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer