Friday, September 09, 2005
HELP ME PICK SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT!
I made two futile attempts to blog tonight and both posts sucked so much ass-putty I deleted them. I got nothin', folks. I'm asking for your help. Allow me to introduce to you THE FIRST (AND HOPEFULLY LAST) ANNUAL EDIT vegASS CONTEST. In the comments, please suggest a topic for me to write about. I'll add a few "fucks" and "cunts" and vegASS it up a bit, and post it tomorrow evening. The winner will receive a semi-valuable prize and my begrudging respect.

Rules: No memes please. I need topics, not questions. Also, I will never, ever blog about what is known in certain circles as the "Artichoke Incident".

Good luck, everyone.


13 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

The high school teacher you had a crush on.

Most painful injury you've ever received.

Most annoying song you've ever heard.

Who should be hit in the face with a shovel (oh, wait...)

Um... let me think

Blogger Maddie said...

Sounds like it's time to update shovel justice.

Blogger Maddie said...

Perhaps you could elaborate on your experience dating "religious zealot girl?"

Blogger egan said...

How you explain to the class the difference between a refugee and an evacuee?

Blogger Bobby said...

Wow. It makes me feel better to know even you get writers block.

(I refuse to use the term "blogger's block. absolutely refuse.)

Blogger egan said...

Screw the refugee thing. I decided to blog about that myself. How about you recount the day O.J. Simpson bolted in his white Bronco?

Blogger kris said...

I have a self-centered topic.

Can you please create a post about how I can successfully stop drinking for the next three weeks (a pact I have made),
or alternatively,
how I will never make it through.

Blogger MsHellion said...

Tell us your favorite story to tell. It doesn't have to be one of your own, it could be one you heard from someone else. Spill it!

Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

I want to hear about your current job. For some reason I imagine a Bartleby-esque situation. Please share.

Hmm, my visit to Vegas and us hanging out?

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I have nothing. I'm sorry. I feel so useless. Thank God for football.

Blogger Gwen said...

Just tell the most humiliating thing you ever witnessed. That's always good for a cringe and a laugh.

Blogger yournamehere said...

Thanks everyone for playing along. I plan on using several of these ideas in the near future. Steph, I already have a story about the lint in your belly button ready to go.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer