Monday, January 30, 2006
CUNT: THE ANN COULTER STORY

This is lawyer turned right wing hatemonger/inexplicably popular author/cunt Ann Coulter. Ann is a cunt; did I mention that? And I'm pretty sure she can palm a basketball with those meathooks, but that's beside the point.

Ann gained respect among stupid people when she represented Paula Jones in her lawsuit against Bill Clinton. Now she appears on TV spouting asinine rhetoric from her "books". She followed her "book" Slander, in which she accuses the supposed left-wing media of defaming conservatives, with Treason, in which she accuses all liberals of being traitorous supporters of anti-American terrorism.

What kind of person is ignorant enough to write a "book" called Slander and then deliberately slander half of the country? A hollow-headed cunt, that's who.

I won't give many of her insipid quotes the dignity of a response, but two of them are so outrageous I have to share them. Remember John Walker Lindh, the American Taliban? Coulter said "We need to execute people like John Walker to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed too."

Hey, cunt, I've got news for you, you ignorant cunt: THE TALIBAN ARE CONSERVATIVES. They're fundamentalists, idiots who believe every word of their bible is absolute truth just as YOU believe every word of your bible is absolute truth. I'm physically sickened by you and your ilk, but physically intimidated? Go shove a bronze bust of Ronald Reagan up your diseased twat.

Ann Coulter is the poster-girl for a right wing movement that has a surprising number of female proponents, so I'll add this quote which she made on the TV show Politically Incorrect in February of 2001. It's so goddamn ignorant it boggles the mind, and it's about a million different types of wrong. "I think women should be armed but should not be allowed to vote. The problem with women voting....is that, you know, women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it."

Oh, you want to take away a woman's right to vote? Who's the Taliban now? Cunt.


19 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I revoked her vagina way back when.

goodness my first login to the school computer and i came here. I am so getting kicked out

Blogger Jeremy said...

Yes, she definitely has a dick to go with her horns and hooves. I think she likes Big Momma's House, too.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I still think she's animatronic and voiced by Karl Rove.

Blogger Chris said...

Gems of Ann's wisdom like this...
"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair."
(CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00)

Can be found here

Blogger Todd said...

Don't worry. Freedom fighters from the future will kill her before she does any real damage.

Blogger AWE said...

I bet she would blow you for a Twinkie.

Blogger Dani said...

I don't know this woman... only from you (and now the site Chris linked to) do I know her... but I'm thinking that this stuff HAS to be out of context. Gotta be. Otherwise someone would have killed her by now.

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

My jaw is bruised from hitting the floor. Where it still is. Hunter Thompson is right dude... fear and fucking loathing in Las Vegass.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

she makes me so angry i have nothing to say.

i'm just flaring my nostrils a whole lot.

Blogger yournamehere said...

livi,
Ha, "Worst Cunt Ever" on VLV.

bawlz,
her cock is so big she has to buy condoms online.

claudia,
anyone who speaks ill of a country you were born and raised in is automatically my sworn enemy. That includes man-cunt Tucker Carlson.

monkey!,
I've been to Cunt Town. Unfortunately, it was that time of the month.

knitty,
I don't want to get you kicked out, o' object of my lust.

itstjoint,
she likes BMH? That's the last fucking straw.

cincy,
if the cunt fits, wear it.

andi,
even Phyllis Schlafly isn't as crazy as Ann.

ubie,
you know, I've never seen them in the same place at the same time. Hmmmmm.

Blogger ago-go said...

ann coulter should blow tucker carlson.

Blogger yournamehere said...

princess steph,
I believe we've had this conversation via email: I will always think you're hot AND will always love you regardless of our political differences. But answer me this: Do you think you don't deserve the right to vote? Come on.

lulu,
yeah, because it's so important whether or not that guy did drugs.

monkey,
yes, you did say it. Throw your feces on her, too.

jo,
I've seen her on the Bill Mahrer show on HBO. I sometimes think she says things just to get a reaction, but she says some nutty things.

little o',
this is one cunt that most of us can agree on.

owl,
Hunter Thompson and I went to the same high school in Louisville, Ky. I'm not joking. Obviously, he went there way before me, but we had the same alma mater.

onyx,
my "Remember when..." post wasn't bitchy. I'm hurt.

kendra,
I can hear your nostrils flare from Calfornia.

ago-go,
she should blow him until his bow tie spins.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Please do not use the word twat when describing her. I like that word and don't want it sullied by being anywhere near this despicable gaping cunt.

Thank you.

Blogger Blonde said...

All I am going to say about Ann is that she needs to fucking eat something and that she went a little too big...stripper big...on those implants.

Blogger gumushel said...

you crack me up

Blogger ginonymous said...

todd,

when i'm in charge of something, i want you to be my speechwriter.

that last set of sentences? brilliant. fucking-a brilliant.

Blogger yournamehere said...

You're right, Brooke. In her case, I should have called it a "festering stinkhole".

blonde,
correct on both counts. Plus, she's a cunt.

bob,
so you don't like her either, huh?

rachel,
the copycats are no match for you, babe.

lake,
thanks.

sysm,
very well-stated. She's hard to ignore, though.

Blogger yournamehere said...

gin,
you snuck that comment right by me. Thanks for the compliment.

Blogger John said...

Terrific topic. I'm impressed............
Funeral programs to memorial programs are gaining popularity because they provide grievers with another way of memorializing
http://elegantmemorials.com/memorial-poems

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer