Thursday, March 29, 2007
Fun with the internets
Why just sit around switching channels on the television when I can also bounce around to different internets sites? Here's what I got into this evening...

youtube
My search for bad music eventually led me to the Carpenters. I found a video for their hit song Superstar and I posted the comment "That dress she's wearing makes her look fat." Was that wrong?

hot chicks with douchebags
Occasionally a website will go straight past "entertaining" right into the realm of "genius". HCwDB is exactly what the name suggests: Beautiful women photographed with the most assholish examples of the male gender, with commentary! This site not only makes me laugh, it also reconfirms my worst suspicions of human nature.

blogs, blogs, blogs
I read a lot of blogs, but I think this is my new favorite. Am I right? I'm still cracking up at the latest post. My ribs hurt from laughing.

Oh, and I found this.

-In non-internets news, I've given up all unhealthy foods and drinks except beer (and I'm cutting down on that). I'm not calling it a diet; that's a bad word for me. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go eat something tasteless.



17 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

How can you eat after looking at that dog?

Blogger ThatGirl said...

"Now if you'll excuse me I have to go eat something tasteless."

Ann Coulter is in town?

Blogger ginonymous said...

i perused the hot chicks with douchebags site w/lil bro, and i have news. some of those very same women are featured on 'Ho and Homo'. for what it's worth.

Blogger la dolce said...

Baxter, you know I don't speak spanish!

Blogger flounder said...

The hot chicks with douchebags site is priceless.

The Carpenters lived in the Hartford area, before Karen died. It took three years to sell the house because it didn't have a kitchen.

Blogger April said...

Yes...it was wrong, but it was DAMN funny.

your new favorite? hmmm...no wonder you don't read mine, you have no taste! Heh.

Blogger Fella said...

Yeah, that picture is what the devil looks like except at a 1/100th scale.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

that dog is dead. moment of silence.

also, the douchbags site is awesome.

Blogger Jen said...

That douchebag site is genius!!!

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes wrong. Very very wrong. I think I love you.

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Ooooh, douchebags!

Blogger Gwen said...

The Douchebag site would work better if it was called Butterfaces with Douchebags. Not to be mean, but all those chicks were butterfaces, and who better to date a douchebag?

Blogger Johnny Yen said...

You're a bad, bad man. It's one of your more endearing qualities.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

did I drain you?

Blogger Andi said...

The douchebags thing sounds very promising. You're always good for a warped tip.

Blogger Steph said...

Why doesn't someone make a site with hot girls and weird looking dogs? Now THAT would be impressive.

Blogger yournamehere said...

brooke,
I was hoping to go to Skyline Chili for a Coney Dog.

tracy,
oh, that would have a taste. A bad taste.

gin,
Ho and Homo? Ha.

la dolce,
you should learn. Hilarious blog.

flounder,
the KC jokes are timeless classics.

april,
I have some taste.

etaylor,
sorry.

nick,
I thought the devil looked like Andy Rooney in a red jumpsuit.

miss kendra,
I wonder if he's handsome in doggie heaven.

jen,
it's the best use of the internet I've ever seen.

tanja,
I take marriage proposals and gifts of cash.

stormin,
I like how he talks about Richard Grieco being the father of the modern douche movement.

snay,
beware of them.

tits,
I would like to take you to dinner sometime.

vast,
I know a lot of those photos are from Los Angeles, but they could be at any nightclub in America, really.

There are a lot of hot chicks in Vegas, though.

gwen,
I didn't think they were all butters, but my standards aren't really high.

johnny,
I want the girls to think I'm a bad boy.

ubie,
that was too much blogging, for real.

andi,
my tip is not warped, and I'd like to prove it to you.

steph,
you should get on that. It could make you a millionaire.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer