Thursday, June 28, 2007
Funny, but "Piss on graves" week isn't marked on my calendar
Warning: Don't stare at this picture too long or you'll turn into a pillar of hate-speak.

Why the picture of O'LIEly and the Cunt? They both relieved themselves on the graves of innocent victims.

Thanks to Sysm for bringing Ann Coulter's latest travesty to my attention.

John Edwards' wife, Elizabeth, made an on-air call to Hardball with Chris Matthews and confronted Ann for personal attacks she's made against the Edwards family.

At first, I was thinking that Elizabeth was off-base, because by entering the public arena you invite criticism, even unfair attacks from evil cunt-for-brains. But then the subject of the Edwards' late son came up, and with it this Ann Coulter quote: "If you want points for not using your son's death politically, don't you have to take down all those 'Ask me about my son's death in a horrific car accident' bumper stickers?"

Yeah, for some reason, that quote didn't sit well with Elizabeth Edwards. But I'd take it a step further. If I had the financial resources of the Edwards family, and Ann Coulter made comments about my dead son, that bitch would be in the ground. Those of you with children, imagine if you lost a child and a vile bag of garbage like Ann Coulter made sport of his death to make a cheap political point.

Honestly, I don't like John Edwards as a candidate. I don't want him to be the Dem candidate in 2008. But to bring his dead child into the mix? Inexcusable.


Okay, after writing that I'm not as mad at O'Reilly. He basically blamed the wife of pro wrestler Chris Benoit for getting murdered, but at least he didn't make jokes about her son.

O'Reilly's still a world class douchebag, though.


12 Comments:

Blogger Cold Hands said...

Wow. Yeah, I think Piss on Graves week is in September...

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I think Coulter should be forced to attend one a support group for people whose children have died.

If she still refuses to back down, she should be doused with holy water and staked through the heart, because she clearly is not human at that point.

Blogger MLE said...

You know, out of all the shitty stuff Coulter has said/done over the years, I think this is the absolute shittiest.

Blogger Jay said...

I think we can all agree that people like them get what's coming to them in the long run. Maybe not now, maybe not even ten years from now, very bad things are going to happen.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i am remaining silent because i have nothing but sadness on this matter.

people (and i use the term loosely) amaze me.

Blogger Sweet Lulu said...

Oh, that is horrifying.

Blogger Steph said...

They ruined a perfectly good rectum when they put teeth in her mouth.

I knew there was a reason I liked this blog so much after I finally found it.

Blogger Mama en Fuego said...

I don't normally use the "c" word, but Ann Coulter is a World Class Thunder Cunt.

Blogger yournamehere said...

cold hands,
right before my birthday, of course.

ubie,
I think she would smirk and them and mumble "Get over it."

mle,
she should be quite proud of herself. A new low.

blog portland,
I don't have the patience for delayed justice.

kendra,
now even more "people" will buy Ann's next book.

cookie,
it's just awful.

steph,
HA!

dr. monkey von,
thank you.

mama en,
it's like the word "cunt" was invented for Ann.

Blogger 1LTLos said...

Coulter has a foundation and basis for making the commentary that she does -- as do I and O'Rielly - yes, 40 years of observation of overly excessively liberal domestic policies that have shredded -- ooo, a cool trendy term -- my nations fabric. The reasons that you idiots complain rather than join the military or simply keep your mouths shut, is due to the fact that you do not have the context in which to comprehend much less make a comment -- This generation are druids and that aint good kids!
I. M. Notanonemous

Blogger 1LTLos said...

mle hey!
Like what? What has Coulter "said over the years" that is not 100 percent substantiated in fact?

Hey ubermilf;
There are several women who serve in my Army Reserves unit. If you are so outraged by the death of children, why not join the armed forces as did they? A support group??? What the hell are you thinking? Are you equally as concerned when your liberal school screw up the minds and hearts of the children who are indoctrinated there? I didnt think so!! So who is not human ubermilf? You or our crappy liberal schools? Just for an example, read the incoherent responses RE: Coulter and O'Reilly. Not a complete sentence or clear point to be had in the bunch. Face it, your generation has been cheated by the very system you cheer on and protect. losers.
c.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer