Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Dumb Conversations I've Had, Part 2
This time I'm going way back to my college days. Keep in mind this young lady was very intelligent, or so I thought.

young lady: "I'd like to live to be 100, if only to have Willard Scott show my picture on The Today Show."

me: "So Willard Scott's never going to die, huh? The one person granted immortality, and it's a wacky weatherman."

young lady: "What are you talking about?"

me: "When you're 100 Willard Scott will be about 140."

young lady: "Well, his successor then. Jeez..."


13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've had me some doozies too. lol.

Blogger ThatGirl said...

Maybe she was thinking ala "Futurama" and Willard Scott's HEAD would wish her a happy 100th.

Could happen.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Willard Scott could be a God.

Blogger Fella said...

I knew what she meant.

Blogger Steph said...

She's hella smart. I hope you got laid.

Blogger flounder said...

Dumb conversation that I've had:

Me: Did you know that if a lobster loses a claw, another one will grow in it's place?

Kevin: No way.

Me: Seriously man.

Kevin: There is no way that a whole 'nother lobster is going to grow out of a detached claw.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I don't think Willard Scott could be a god, but he might be a vampire.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I don't think Willard is human, so she could be right.

Blogger Jay said...

Sure are a lot of Willard worshippers up in here.

Blogger Mama en Fuego said...

Like duh and stuff.

Blogger Stella said...

You're too literal!

I would have made that same mistake. :/

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Hmm, I guess I never did that math, either ...

Blogger Al Sensu said...

Just give her some Smuckers and tell her to shut up.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer