Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm not going to insult anyone's intelligence by suggesting I'm posting this picture for any reason other than Eva Mendes' breathtaking turd cutter, but I would like to make a few comments.

I think fur is tacky and rather pointless, but other than that I'm not a PETA guy. I like to eat steaks and fried chicken, for example, and I don't think they're on the menu at the PETA Christmas party.

And as far as animal testing goes, let's use some common sense. It's cruel and unnecessary to spray bunny rabbits in their eyes with perfume to see if it blinds them (uh, it will); but if medical science can find a cure for cancer by hacking up a few monkeys, they need to start sharpening their scalpels. It comes down to valuing human life over the life of an animal. Even though a lot of individuals don't deserve such consideration, I have to support humankind as a whole.

And this photo begs the question: Does Eva Mendes support the entire PETA doctrine? Is that the ass of a vegan? Does she ever protest in front of a slaughterhouse or rescue Chimps from research labs?

"What happened to Mr. Sparkles?"

"Eva Mendes stole him."

"Damn her! I was teaching him how to roller skate."

So if you're scoring at home I'm against the fur trade but for thick steaks cooked over an open flame to medium rare. And Eva's butt should be on the dollar bill.


9 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I'm sorry, I never got past "turd cutter".

Blogger Allan said...

So if you're scoring at home I'm against the fur trade but for thick steaks cooked over an open flame to medium rare. And Eva's butt should be on the dollar bill.

A. Men.

I guess you won't want the full length baby seal man fur I got you for Christmas then.

What about a puppy dog fur judicial robe like Newt's?

I'm all for ANYONE with a nice butt showing it off for any ol' cause, but my beef (BWA HA HA!! "BEEF!!") is the whole doublespeak biz: if she wasn't paid big bucks, WOULD she EVER fucking go naked? I mean, really?? And if given the choice between wearing fur and, say, wearing bloo jeans, most of us would choose th' jeans. it's bullshit of the highest order to try to manipulate us to think that some celeb with a nice pooper would ever go naked without first being offered a whole fucking BOATLOAD of cash.

Language. It's USEFUL, people, let's not fuck it up by making it meaningless.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

A glimpse of my ass would make many more people give up eating meat, along with most other foodstuffs. And I would probably ask for less money, too.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i never got past turd cutter THE LAST TIME YOU SAID IT.

but yeah, mostly i agree.

Blogger Lauren said...

I just saw a movie co-starring Eva Mendes...

She should stick to posing nude.

"Turd cutter." God damn that is feckin' genius.

Blogger Toad734 said...

agreed...with the whole ass on the dollar bill bit.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer