Saturday, October 18, 2008
Refreshingly Apolitical
Yesterday I was handing out my fellow employee's meager paychecks when I noticed one of them lived on Fancy Gap Lane. Is it wrong that I giggled like a middle-schooler?

Well, I now have a new term for 'camel toe'.

I think the Gap should open Fancy Gap stores that specialize in ultra-tight pants for women. Their slogan would be "Fall into the Fancy Gap." In two years there will be a Fancy Gap in every mall in America.

Also, this allows for a new variation of an old drinking game: "Whenever you see 'fancy gap', do a shot."

Don't worry, more inflammatory hate speech coming next week.


7 Comments:

Blogger Lushy said...

Marry me.

Hey, speaking of the Fancy Gap, when are you opening that chain of gay bars called "The Swap Meat?" It is sure to be a hit. I look forward to more left wing bomb throwing next week.

Blogger foundinidaho said...

I have someone at work we call "Fancy Pants".

Is that similar?

Blogger ms. bliss said...

hehehe

Blogger Ubermilf said...

The Beastie Boys think her pants are tight and that's okay.

Blogger Dale said...

Hahahahahahahaha.

Blogger Maddie said...

Do you watch the Sarah Silverman Show? Last week was about pubic hair...which they called "intimate hair." Fancy Gap Lane probably has a lot of fancy intimate hair.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer