Friday, September 23, 2005
A Fucking Piece of Human Excrement
The "man" in this picture being led away in handcuffs is Stephen M. Ressa, age 27, from Rialto, Ca. Take a good look at a piece of absolute filth. On Wednesday he intentionally drove his car into a crowd of people on the Las Vegas Strip, killing two and injuring twelve others, some critically.

I hope Stephen enjoys the taste and feel of Satan's jizz being deposited down his gullet, 'cause that's what he's going to get.

I normally deplore police brutality, but I hope Metro officers beat the ugly off of this monster. If I'm conservative in any way, it's in my low tolerance for this shit. We should throw a citywide party, close Las Vegas Blvd. to traffic, tie his miserable ass to the bumper of that police car, and drag him up and down the Strip until there's nothing left but tattered clothes and a shit stain.

Often when someone does something horrid my compassionate side tries to see in them a trace of humanity. Normally, I might say, "He is, after all, somebody's son." But this guy stole the car he used in the murders from his own mother, after beating her up. My compassionate side can just shut its hole.

On second thought, no vigilante justice or death penalty for this guy; just a lifetime prison sentence. I want this fuck to be brutally ass-raped every day for the rest of his life and I hope he lives to see one hundred. I pray his cellmate is a brain-damaged weightlifter with a nasty temper and a cock the size of a wiffle ball bat.


12 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

when ever I walked on the strip I was always freaked because the cars would go so fast onthose turns, and people would walk right into the road.... all so drunk!

Scary Scary... Same thing happened with the old guy in LA at the fresh vegetable market. Just mowed them down, claimed he mixed up the break with the gas.

Blogger Maddie said...

Sometimes I want to go live under a rock.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Ms Pants, I often say the same thing, only I want to live under my bed.

Was he on drugs? Nuts? What exactly was his intention? Did he know the people? Hate gamblers? Or just hate life?

Why would someone do this?

Blogger Shannon said...

Two of the victims, injured but not killed, were African refugees who came through our program on their way to their new jobs. One was still in the hospital and the other has a broken arm in two places...she's the sole provider for her two younger siblings. I hope his cellmate doesn't even use spit to lube.

Blogger Blonde said...

I never feel compassion for any criminal. I studied serial killers in college, and they are well aware that they are fucked up individuals.

I too hope that his cellmate has a cock the size of a wiffle ball bat and anally intrudes him several times daily.

Blogger egan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Crystal said...

So that was intentional?! Wow, I heard of the incident but thought it was an accident, and I bet some of those victims were tourists, in the city to have a good time. That's so sad, especially to die or get injured on vacation.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Think you're angry now? Wait'll his lawyer tries to get him off by claiming his parents didn't love him enough.

Blogger yournamehere said...

blonde,
the police think this guy knew exactly what he was doing. He sped up after he hit the first person.

crystal,
it was definitely on purpose.

egan,
yes, no raging debate like the abortion post. We all want this man to take more up the ass than anyone in human history.

brooke,
I'd like to think that wouldn't work in this case, but nothing would surprise me.

ago-go,
I hope he's split in two and his halves are ass-raped.

Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Am I the only person who, upon hearing about a man intentionally mowing down pedestrians in Las Vegas, thought it might be our own beloved Yournamehere at the wheel?

Blogger yournamehere said...

aughra,
you're awesome and your comments always put me in a better mood.

steve,
if I ever get to even close to this point, please kill me.

Blogger Cladeedah said...

Apparently he's planning on going for the insanity defense. He claims the pedestrians were demons who were going to shoot him. Whatever. If you're that nutty, the rest of society is safer w/ you behind bars.

On a related note, this lady did the same thing in Reno in 1980 and killed six.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer