Sunday, May 07, 2006
Going Back to Cali
In the past my work has taken me to such exotic locales as Tempe, Arizona, Cedar City, Utah, and North Las Vegas. This week they strike again: I'm going to the O.C. Orange County, bitches.

But I won't be partying with rich young Death Cab for Cutie fans, as seen on TV; no, I'll be imprisoned in a hotel across the road from the John Wayne Airport, listening to almost illegally dull vendors go on and on about why their concrete spackle is the best concrete spackle money can buy.

The John Wayne Airport? Really? So I'm going to be stuck in the only conservative area of the most liberal state in America? I guess it could be worse. I could be flying into the G. Gordon Liddy Airport in Wyoming or Alabama's John Wilkes Booth Airport.

On the plus side, I'll be meeting my bloggy friend Monkey Mc. She's neato.

On the minus side, I'll have to spend two hours in the airport for a thirty minute flight. We have assigned seats, which means I'll be seated next to a either a guy wearing an "America: Love it or Leave it" sleeveless t-shirt who smells like old shoe and limberger cheese; or an i-pod addicted teenage girl who sings every word of the latest Fall Out Boy song loud and off-key (like they do) but it's worse because her breath smells like someone's cock.

So I won't be posting again until Thursday or Friday. I know, I know...what will you do without me? How about a topic of discussion? What, in your humble or not-so-humble opinion, should be done about the growing number of illegal aliens in the United States? If you think nothing should be done, that's an opinion too. I'll post my opinions on the subject when I return. I might even use some of your comments in my post to prove that I'm right and you're wrong. You've been warned.

Later.


21 Comments:

Take heart. Maybe her breath will smell like YOUR cock and you'll forgive her the singing.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

2 years in california and I never went to Orange, and REFUSED to call it "The O.C."

illegal immigrant eh?
as a legal immigrant myself I tend to keep my mouth shut on this topic.

Blogger da buttah said...

*cough* deportation *cough*

speaking of..go to thai spice..cheap amazing thai food . NUM!

Blogger kris said...

But really, what is more of a concern for our country, illegal aliens or Fall Out Boy?

Darling, slum fum, a big reason I want to link to Non Vocab directly from my page is to put her right on top of you. I thought you would like that. *kisses*

Blogger onewaybanter said...

Have a wonderful trip.

Blogger Modigliani said...

My latest post is dedicated to you, YNH! Check it out.

Blogger egan said...

Have fun in California. Most liberal state though? That's up for grabs isn't it. Arnold is their governor.

Blogger Cherry! said...

Have a great time in The O.C.

Blogger Fella said...

That one part was directed at me wasn't it?

Blogger katarina said...

If they want to come, they should do it legally.

Have a good time.

Now would I come to Vegas and not tell you?

Blogger Cladeedah said...

No matter how many times I read the first line of that post, it still makes me laugh out loud. Unreal. Well, hope this time is better than the last, is all I can say.

Blogger DogGirl said...

If they'd legalize aliens, teens wouldn't think it was so cool to smoke them.

Blogger joanne said...

Aliens, aliens. Well, they should send them all here to NM. To Roswell. To be with all of the other aliens.

Blogger Narrator said...

Hey Todderick - Rumour has it I'm going to be in Vegas the same time as Egan. Are we gonna get together for a Cleveland Steamer or what?

Blogger Crystal said...

Fall Out Boy - gah. Just light me on fire.

I believe that the aliens should be welcomed to our planet and allowed to experiment and implant things on anyone they want so long as they are a politician. This will keep the rest of us safe because politicians are made of goo and look completely different on the inside than real people. We will totally be misleading them, see?

Oh. You meant the trespassers. Never mind.

Blogger Cold Hands said...

dude, come back right now. we have things to talk about. things galore.

Blogger egan said...

Dena, I prefer Hot Carl's but I'm not all that picky. I say Todd needs to be open to our demands.

Blogger Onyx said...

Yeah, I don't understand the whole "they're taking jobs away from us" argument. I don't eactly see a bunch of hicks sitting in front of Home Depot begging for jobs. Usually they're sitting on their asses watching Nascar mooching off of welfare.

Okay, explain this to me? What's holding them back from being citizens? is it money? Seriously? I thought they just had to apply like all the other immigrants?

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I miss you.

My hear cries out, "Where is Todd?" but no one answers...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer