Friday, October 13, 2006
Kendra Illustrates my coworker's strip club story
A coworker of mine told a semi-amusing strip club story, so I thought illustrations by the
talented and outrageously hot Kendra would make it wholly amusing.




My not-to-be-named coworker recently went to a strip club called Crazy Coconuts. Yes, that is the real name of an actual low-rent strip club in Louisville; and yes, this is how my coworker looks and dresses, complete with the long shorts and damn-near knee high socks.




After he paid the cover and ordered an overpriced drink, my coworker was shocked to see the "entertainers" wearing two piece bikinis. He enquired as to why the strippers weren't actually stripping, and was informed that they were forbidden by local authorities to take off their clothes because the establishment was recently sited for operating a whorehouse in the back room. No, it wasn't one rogue stripper trying to make a little extra cash by offering her cootch to drunken patrons; this was sanctioned-by-management brotheling.

And did anyone consider shutting this place down for selling sex on the premises? Oh, heavens no, just don't let the dancers show their nips, because it's impossible for a woman to give a blowjob while wearing a skimpy bikini top.

Oh, one of the strippers was wearing a tracking ankle bracelet because she was under house arrest and could only leave her residence to go to work. It makes my head hurt too.

By the way, anyone who wants to know what exactly constitutes "sloppy third" will have to ask Kendra. You can find her at www.golden-state.blogspot.com

Thanks again, Kendra, for the great illustrations.



18 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

sloppy thirds! wooooooooooooo!

Blogger Narrator said...

I give sloppy firsts.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

You would think the CDC would get involved in a case like this.

I wonder what a swab of the stripper pole would reveal?

Blogger flounder said...

Hey, a girls gotta eat!

Blogger AMS said...

Yuck - i love the added touch of the tracking device. They are so the rage this season

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

aaahh yes, this reminds me of back in the days when i...anywho...must find out what sloppy thirds are!!

Blogger Cold Hands said...

fantastic. ankle bracelets (state appointed of course) are all the rage this year

Blogger little ol' me? said...

Sloppy thirds are at all the classy places!

The ankle bracelet is the hottest fall trend.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

This was the best illustrated story I've read since The Cat in the Hat.

Blogger Monkey said...

I totally agree with Brooke! I hope this is a series.

Blogger yournamehere said...

Nice enthusiasm. I'm usually a lot more reserved when it comes to sloppy thirds.

dena,
I'm waiting for mine.

orville,
I'll take your word for it.

steph,
I've ruined more Thanksgivings that way.

ubie,
it would reveal that some things are better left unrevealed.

flounder,
so I take it you're a free market conservative rather than a "values" conservative?

ams,
it's truly for the girl who has nothing.

sonrisa,
did you used to strip? And if so, will give me a private demonstration?

cold hands,
she must have been quite the fashion plate.

little,
It was written "sloppy third" rather than "sloppy thirds" so I think it refers to getting to third base in a very messy way.

brooke,
this was "Chump in a Dump".

monkey,
Kendra is a busy woman, but I have one other story in mind.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

look at that. i scared all your comments away.

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

This is a complete riot.

Blogger onewaybanter said...

I can somehow see this turning into a lovely children's bllok collection. Just in time for the Holiday season.

Blogger onewaybanter said...

*book, damnit.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Best. Post. Ever.

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You work with Jiggs??

Blogger Fella said...

Oh Snap!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer