Monday, October 09, 2006
Two Hot Profile Pics
I use a picture of Stewie as my profile picture because I don't want to scare people away from this blog with a photo of myself. I'd much rather scare them away with my inane ramblings and paranoia-induced inner-shenanigans. I'd like to take time, however, to pay tribute to a few of my favorite profile pictures. FYI, I emailed both of these ladies and received their expressed written consent to use their likenesses in this forum.


This is Spinning Girl eating a spicy tuna roll. How hot is this photo? First of all, you gotta love a Caucasian girl who rocks the chopsticks. This photo does one of two things, depending on my mood: It makes me hungry for sushi, or it makes me want to wrap my cock in seaweed and rice and try to find Spinning Girl.

The tongue. Oh, the tongue.

www.elevenpointfive.blogspot.com



This is the outrageously shapely Monalicious. I would date her silhouette. I'm fucking serious. My friends would all be envious if I did.

"Todd, who was that I saw you with Saturday night?"

"It was my new girlfriend, Mona's Silhouette."

"Dude, she is fuckin' hot. I couldn't help but stare at the outline of her boobs."

"Yeah, she noticed. You totally made her uncomfortable."

"Well if she doesn't want anyone to notice, she shouldn't stand at that angle."

www.lamonalicious.blogspot.com

In the future I will comment on more female blogger's profile pics that make me horny. Yes, it has come to that.


23 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

What? I'm not hot??? I can't believe this, I dont even have a top on!!! Look at this bod!

Blogger MsHellion said...

When mine makes you hot, we need to have a chat.

Blogger Monkey said...

It's true. I can see Brooke's boobies.

Wrapping your genitalia in seaweed sounds like some kind of theraputic spa treatment.

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

mona's silhouette. you have reached new heights of intrigue, my friend!

Blogger Dark Damian said...

Listen, I dated Mona's silhouette for about a month or so. Dude, it's so not worth it. Sure, she's shapely and doesn't weigh much, but my GOD - I took her to the movies, and when I went to get popcorn, I couldn't find her. And the sex? Had to keep the lights on. And frankly, I don't need to see me that way.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

While I certainly see why you find those two pictures attractive, they both suffer from a distinct lack of cupcakes.

Also, what Monkey said.

Blogger Andi said...

OmaGod, I'm hungry. Damn sushi pic.

Blogger Lushy said...

My profile pic shouts through a bullhorn that I put out and I don't get a mention?

Maybe I should try subtlety.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

ubie's cupcake clad boobies do it for me.

Blogger Ms Smack said...

heheh damn! I dont have a proper profile pic!

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

damn it!! i don't have a picture on my blog!!!

Blogger Cold Hands said...

trix - there is something hot about tinkerbell being spanked....

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i think monkey's profile pic is very suggestive.

look at those legs wrapped around the tall greenery.

rowr!

Blogger SouthernCanadian said...

"Well if she doesn't want anyone to notice, she shouldn't stand at that angle."

That's right, blame the victim.

Blogger yournamehere said...

brooke,
It doesn't look like your legs should be able to hold you up. That is hot.

mshellion,
well, in an indirect way it makes me think of Reese Witherspoon, but that's a long journey.

monkey,
that would be one of those "happy ending" spas.

katie,
by that you mean I'm pathetic, don't you?

dark d,
Mona's silhouette is a tiger in the sack though.

ubie,
this is but the first of my profile pic profiles. After all, what's better after sushi than a couple of cupcakes for dessert?

andi,
it was late when you posted that comment. Is there a twenty-four hour sushi place near where you live?

lushy,
you put out? Awesome. Can you pick me up at the airport later?

knitty,
the fact that boobies do it for you does it for me.

ms smack,
I don't know if those are your eyes or not, but they look good.

trix,
all of your HNT pictures are outrageously hot. I like the Tinkerbell being punished, by the way.

sonrisa,
I still want to marry you.

cold hands,
you're right. There is.

kendra,
if my blog is shut down as a beastiality site, I'm holding you personally responsible.

southerncanadian,
I like your hoodie.

Blogger Violet said...

Wow - everybody's lining up for a little Todd-loving. Doesn't sound like you're hard up at all. At least not voluntarily...

Blogger Heather said...

I vote for the sushi

Blogger Monkey said...

My tail is indeed damn sexy. Rowrrrr.

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Yum.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I think you should snap a shot of your cock wrapped in seaweed and rice and use that as your new profile picture.

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I think Monkey eating sushi would make a good avatar.

Blogger Crystal said...

Hell, I'd do Mona and I'm not even into the beav. Her boobies defy gravity.

I've offered to do SG too, but there are logistical problems. She definitely wants me though.

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I will totally change my profile pic for you! Some details on what gets you hot please.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer