Thursday, April 26, 2007
I missed my blog's anniversary

My blog's 2-year anniversary was April 22, and I completely forgot about it.

Boy, is my blog pissed off about this.

I'm so sorry, blog. I know you've been down lately, what with your fast-declining readership and lower comment count. It probably would have meant a lot to you if I'd remembered.

But, uh... I was really busy on April 22nd. Yeah, that's it. It was a Sunday, so I went to the brewpub for two pints and a Bison burger, then I bought tickets to this summer's Lebowski Fest. That's a full day! I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

I promise it will never happen again, blog. Please accept my sincere apologies and this lovely picture of a bouquet of roses. I know your best days are behind you, blog; but you're mine, and I shouldn't take you for granted.


12 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

your blog is PISSED.

you know what would make her feel better?

oral.

Blogger Melissa said...

Miss Kendra's right, you know. Oral definitely trumps roses, at least in my little world.

Blogger Liv said...

Thats ok Todd. I missed our anniversary so we are even.

Blogger katarina said...

Your blog was talking to my blog. Sleep with one eye open.
Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey my birthday is coming up, can i get some flowers?

Blogger little ol' me? said...

Happy Anniversary! Now get to work on that tongue lashing for your blog!!!

Blogger Blonde said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Don't worry give the blog a little extra lovin and it will forgive you.

Miss you.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Your blog called. She said, and I quote, "Suck it Todd!"

End quote.

Blogger Steph said...

Congratulations to your blog! I would have made you a cake but I'm a crap cook and you'd have been vilently ill.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

That's okay. While you were busy, your blog was doin' Casual Friday. She didn't even notice.

Blogger yournamehere said...

kendra,
I need to piss more women off if oral is the answer.

melissa,
I would like to live in your world...at least once.

liv,
our Sopranos anniversary? How could you?

kat,
blogs are evil and should be forbidden to congregate.

kate,
Flowers? What about oral?

cold hands,
frankly, she's let me down lately.

little ol',
I like that you call it a tongue lashing. That's hot.

blonde,
you should blog more often. I miss you, too.

brooke,
oh, and I'm sure you said nothing to encourage that quote, you femme-Judas.

steph,
you're hot enough without going near an oven.

ubie,
She didn't even notice that Casual Friday was fucking her? That doesn't surprise me.
However, if she's been exposed to his diseased wankus, oral is now out of the question.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Is your tongue worn out yet?

Happy Blogiversary, baby.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer