Thursday, November 01, 2007
Let's blog every damn day. Why not?
Like a lot of other people, I'm going to participate in NaBloPoMo, or National Blog Posting Month if you aren't into the whole brevity thing.

The idea, you see, is to blog every single day for the month of November. I used to blog at least five days a week, but then my blog became incredibly unpopular and I lost my motivation.

I still don't have any motivation, but really, what else do I have to do? Does anyone have any suggestions for blog topics? If not, you'll be learning a lot about my breakfast habits.

I'll leave you with a quote from comedian Jim Norton: "Britney Spear's pussy looks like Bill Murray's face in Caddyshack."

It's gonna be a long month.


14 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

I wish I was as "unpopular" as you. I'm much more unpopularer. But I hear you. It was much easier for me to blog seven days a week when lots of people hung onto my every word. But then the meat of my readership left for no reason and I got a real job.

Motivation is a fickle bitch. Just know that yours is one of my favorite blogs. Seriously. That probably sounds better typed from a girl's fingers, but still...

Blogger Alison said...

I signed up, too, and I still don't know why. At least I'm laughing at the Jim Norton quote.

Blogger Cladeedah said...

I still read. I'm just too lazy to comment. I will try to be a better blogger too.

For the love of God, please write about the Saga of Will Bird. You know you can do it, and it doesn't hurt that it is the funniest story ever told.

Blogger Dani said...

Now I'll have a reason to wake up on Sundays! Is it odd that every Sunday for the last three years I've thought to myself, "Damn, no Todd today"?

Blogger Fella said...

This blog smells like feet.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I blog every day anyways. I'm popular because perverts misinterpret my title, and then they leave disappointed.

Do I still count as popular? I want to be popular.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does a daily update of "Strange Things Found In My Navel" qualify? And I am pretty sure my unpopularity surpasses all. Celebrate my patheticness, damn it!

Blogger NotSoccer Mom said...

i'll be looking forward to reading you every day! and that quote is hysterical.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Mmm...daily dose of Todd.

Delicious.

That was an ausipcious start.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Copycat.

Blogger Dale said...

Please ensure you blog about turnips at least once and if possible, something about argyle. Thank you.

Blogger E Flo said...

after that quote, It's going to be an awesome month.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer