Sunday, January 06, 2008
How I Spent My Saturday
Saturday afternoon I watched my beloved University of Louisville Cardinals play the hated University of Kentucky Wildcats in a not-always-friendly game of basketball. There were times when the ineptitude of both teams reminded me of the "Cripple Fight" episode of South Park, when Timmy and Jimmy fought each other bloody.

In the end though, Louisville was the less sucky team and won the game. There was much rejoicing (yay).

After a post-game feast of pizza and beer, I went home and got ready for work. Yes, it was inventory time at the store, so I spent the late night counting things. Since counting things is a universal method of sleep inducement, it was a struggle to stay awake. I'm surprised people don't just fall asleep in the aisles.

My plans for Sunday are to sleep, watch football, and eat leftover pizza. Is there any stopping my runaway ambition? I'm like a 21st century Gordon Gecko over here.


4 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Whoa. Slow down there, man. You don't have to cram all that living into one day. You Type A people are exhausting.

If I had kids I'd tell them to look up to you.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Greed is good.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

If you're so bored come over and clean my house.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer